BY PAMPRIN

Pamprin® Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets.
Aspirin-free and caffeine-free with acetaminophen, pamabrom & pyrilamine maleate.
New coated caplet same relief.
40.

• Sometimes I have really bad creams and I feel nauseous when I'm o...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than midol?3 Answers
  • How quickly do these take your cramps away?3 Answers
Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets
  • "I have really bad cramps so Pamprin didnt do much for me, I have to take Advil but if you have light to mild cramps this should probably help you" in 3 reviews
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
This and heat pads are the only thing that I've found helpful for my cramps. I've always had terrible cramps and have cysts. Recently, was cut off of my birth control (I've taken BC to help with cramps since 12yrs old) )=, and have been struggling with the pains associated with that again. These really do help.
Kelli A.
REINHOLDS, PA
My new go to when it comes to my cycle. I have really bad cramps and this takes it away when I know I am going to be getting them. If I take them during my cramps, it takes a little to kick in. But when it does it works like a charm
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Maximum Strength Advanced Max more...
Took this a lot as a teenager, as there weren’t many choices back then. I feel that there are better products on the market that target more symptoms. I have it as a back up but I have a different first choice.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I’ve been taking these for years for pms symptoms and menstrual cramps and they really help.

I start off taking them the day before my period starts for bloating and neck and back pain then the next two days for intense cramps,etc. These make that time of the month bearable and I highly recommend them.
Nicole H.
These are amazing during those not so fun times of the month. I couldn't find anything that would help me at all until my husband came home with these. Now I can't live without them
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because i feel like it slows my flow down takes away the pain and reduces bloating there are some days i dont know if i could have done without it .
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I think my local store stopped selling Midol and I saw this thinking "This is perfect!" due to taking low dose aspirin for a few months with a 50/50 success rate. Huge waste of money. Instead of making me feel like I could embrace my period it shut the lights off in my brain (aka a nap) every time I took it and did next to nothing to actually dull the pain. The only reason this is getting a 2 star instead of a 1 is the bottle is small enough to fit in my bag which is how I will be transporting *BETTER* aspirin/misc medications with me in the future.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let's face it, our period is not our favorite time of the month. Cramps, hormones, body aches, terrible headache, you name it, I've experienced it. Fortunately Pamprin Maximum Strength helps with all of it. Doesn't make any difference in my flow, but balances everything else. Best of all because it's caffeine free, it doesn't cause my heart to race or the jittery feeling that some competitors do. And my boyfriend likes that it helps with my irritability!
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's hard to find something for pain but once you've found what works, you've found a gold mine. Well to me, this is it! I bought this once just to try it out bc it had prettier packaging than Midol. Well it actually worked better for me than Midol did too! Worked better on everything... cramps, bloating, and headaches. It was my best friend for a week that turned into a medicine cabinet buddy for life. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this product because i have horrible cramps and headaches the first couple of days i have my period. This product did not help at all with the cramps, the headaches lessened but were still there. I have tried numerous products and the only one that has helped me with both headaches and cramping relief is advil menstrual relief.
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it make you sleepy? I can take two and it makes me pass out
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it make you sleepy? I can take two and it makes me pass out
B F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How quickly do these take your cramps away?
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work better than midol?
Victoria F.