BY PAMPRIN

Pamprin® Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets.
Aspirin-free and caffeine-free with acetaminophen, pamabrom & pyrilamine maleate.
New coated caplet same relief.
40.

Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets
  • "I have really bad cramps so Pamprin didnt do much for me, I have to take Advil but if you have light to mild cramps this should probably help you" in 3 reviews
Kat M.
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Been using this pain reliever for about a year now and I absolutely love it. It gets the job done during my period and is very effective. It is a little pricey but I would definitely buy it again. After taking it I feel so mellow and not irritated, which can be a huge problem for me. I use the multi symptoms, but have also use max strength, which is more for just getting rid of cramps. I definitely would recommend to anyone.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
I have always struggled with painful cramps during my menstrual cycle. I had tried other pain relievers such as Tylenol, Advil, and Aleve none of which helped my cramp pain. I tried Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom pills and they worked great for me. Sometimes I take some the night before my cycle is supposed to start to help the morning pain. I usually take these every 6-8 hours the first 2 days of my cycle.
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
I have always had super bad cramps on my first two days of my period. Sometimes I can just deal with them but on days I can't I take Pamprin. This has honestly been a life saver. It is perfect for those days you have to be at school or just out and about but your period is stopping you. But you can take this pill and your ready to go. I honestly love this product so such it is a true life saver.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Only pills I use during my menstrual cycle. They can be pricey as heck at times where I live but I stock up on them when they go on sale which is rarely. They are great at getting rid of my cramps & help with my PMS & bloating. it has a kind of i guess perfume smell/taste but its worth it for the relief it gives you.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This is the bomb. My body thanks pamprin every month and I can't survive without it! I love how it helps my body get rid of the pesky bloating as well as help me deal with the terrible cramps. I have never had a complaint about this product and I always recommend it to my fellow ladies! Have a happy period!
juliet V.
juliet V.
I get really bad cramps and this semi helped, it was affordable though so that wasn't really a problem. no pill ever works for me so it was good knowing that this helped a little at least. maybe if I don't find anything else that'll work I'll use this again but the search continues.
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually get pain the first day, but I don't take these unless it gets really bad. When I do take them they relieve my pain instantly. They are great for menstrual cramps & headaches! I recommend these to all women!
Japrese K.
Japrese K.
Goleta, CA
I have terrible mood swings and the worse cramps ever. These pills help substantially. The only thing is I wish they lasted longer. They only seem to work for about 2-3 hours at a time for me.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
My cramps are like lightning bolts. They are the absolute worst. Pamprin worked better for me than my prescribed medicine. I love it. It's the only thing that helps.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Pampern multiple symptoms pms caplets are amazing for those pesky cramps and headaches that go with pms I would definitely recommend it
Shalimar, FL
Does it make you sleepy? I can take two and it makes me pass out
Shalimar, FL
Does it make you sleepy? I can take two and it makes me pass out
Maili T.
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work better than midol?
B F.
B F.
How quickly do these take your cramps away?
Victoria F.