Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct

by Pampers

#2 in Baby Wipes

WIPES Pampers Sensitive

Do they work truly with sensitive skin?
How risk are those wipes to baby with eczema ?
Pampers Swaddlers are our diaper of choice. We haven’t tried their wipes though. Are they better than other wipes found on the market?
Start your review of Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct!
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Tyana L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes. Firstly Pampers is one of the most trusted brands out there. Secondly they are thick so you don't have to use so many during cleanups. Thirdly they are perfume free and great for sensitive skin. Baby and mom approved.
Sonia P.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Sonia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using them since I was told that the girl had ezema they are odorless and are good for people who have sensitive skin like my girl Español👇 las uso desde que me dijeron que la niña tenía ezemas son sin olor y son buenas para personas que tienen piel sensible como mi niña
Alissa H.
Medford, OR
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Alissa H.
after my first baby was born we went through so many types of wipes. coming across these was a life saver. only product that didn't cause a rash or redness to her skin. she would break out with a hot red rash after using other brands. I'd recommend these to any one. only ones we use still to this day with our second little one and she reacts to them well.
Johnetha T.
Acworth, GA
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Johnetha T.
Pampers wipe are hands down the best sensitive perfume free wipe. They are very most. They have nevered dries out on me and I buy them buy the case. Will always recommend Pampers Brand.
Tara Z.
Farmington, MN
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Tara Z.
I love pampers. You get rewards for entering in codes. They don't cost too much. It's the only products I use with my kids.
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Sarah B.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
first wipe that I use that doesn’t really allergy me for sensitive skin and hasn’t filled that is better yet! I bought 3 packs for 6.99 I found it super cheap and the pack comes with the device that opens and closes
samaira W.
Edwards
I love pampers wipes for my little one is the only brand that are soft and moisture. We always them in a bulk box so we can always have extras around. They are also a good price for the quality compare to other brands that are so rough and dry.
Shammericka R.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Shammericka R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These pamper sensitive wipes worked well for my now 2 year old son. And they work as well for my 6 month old baby girl. I like the wipes because they stay cool and clean up the messy diapers without using to many of them. They are well hydrated without being to wet (if that makes sense). I do not only use them for diaper changes. I also use them to remove any amount of makeup. Even all of my full coverage makeup. I have no problem with taking anything off. No need to spend extra money on makeup removers if you are a mom. I use two of them front and back to make sure I got everything off. And proceed to wash my face. And moisturize, no complaints. I love these wet wipes for my kids and for myself Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Danielle F.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Danielle F.
Pampers wipes are our favorite brand. Personally I think they have a lot of room for growth and improvement but my children’s little bums are super sensitive and these wipes do the trick and leave their skin soft. I think they need to work on re-packaging their wipes in a more effective way for parents, so they aren’t as hard to use during diaper changes (ya know when you pull a wipe out and 15 come out stuck to it while you’re holding your kids legs up with your other hand) they have to work on that. Otherwise, pampers are an essential in our house with 2 under 3!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Overall it's a great wipes. I've been using it for about 4 months and it doesn't cause any problems to my son. It's pretty moist unless it's exposed to the air. I even use this wipes to clean my dog's paws 🐾 it's 98% water and my dog doesn't get reaction to it either. Mine doesn't come with a tub since I put this in a wipe warmer. So once you peel a sealing off, no other way to keep the wipes enclosed.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bryanna G.
sarnia
il y a 7 mois
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct Do you like this Brandon wipes for sensitive skin?
Emelie R. il y a 4 mois
Yes, my baby has eczema and it causes her skin to get drier than most. These wipes have never given her a rash.