Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct

by Pampers

#1 in Baby Wipes

WIPES Pampers Sensitive

Any advises for sleep regression?
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct ? What pampers wipes would you recommend? For babies with dry skin
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct are these okay to use as a makeup remover on the face?
Start your review of Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct!
Denisse C.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Denisse C.
Purchased at: Target
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct great price point. They are great for sensitive skin, it is so soft. It has no scent, which is great. Great price point. Baby approved! 🍼👶🏼🌙
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Tyana L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes. Firstly Pampers is one of the most trusted brands out there. Secondly they are thick so you don't have to use so many during cleanups. Thirdly they are perfume free and great for sensitive skin. Baby and mom approved.
Alexis B.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Alexis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love pampers, and I’m so happy about the company catering to a more sensitive baby with their wipe formula! My sweet Bo is very sensitive and suffers from eczema and dry patches during the winter season, and the pampers wipes sensitive are so nice to have to use during diaper changes, and also cleaning up a food mess on his face without worrying about a breakout from harsh chemicals!
Madi V.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: Walmart
As of right now this is my favorite brand of wipes. I use these for myself for self cleansing. The wipes have a perfect consistency and they are not either to wet or to dry, and they do their job. The wipe is not to thin either. I haven't done research on how well they are liked for parents but for adults I 100% recommend.
Alissa  J.
Medford, OR
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Alissa  J.
after my first baby was born we went through so many types of wipes. coming across these was a life saver. only product that didn't cause a rash or redness to her skin. she would break out with a hot red rash after using other brands. I'd recommend these to any one. only ones we use still to this day with our second little one and she reacts to them well.
Sonia josseline  P.
Memphis, TN
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Sonia josseline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using them since I was told that the girl had ezema they are odorless and are good for people who have sensitive skin like my girl Español👇 las uso desde que me dijeron que la niña tenía ezemas son sin olor y son buenas para personas que tienen piel sensible como mi niña
Iana M.
Schertz, TX
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Iana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wipes really resemble small pieces of cloth. They are pleasant to hold in your hands, they gently and gently slide over the baby's skin. Although it is written on them without fragrance, the napkins do not smell very nice. Despite this, the wipes never caused allergies or redness. All my children grew up with the Pampers brand, I have trusted this brand for more than 10 years.
Sarah B.
Stoneham, MA
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Sarah B.
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
first wipe that I use that doesn’t really allergy me for sensitive skin and hasn’t filled that is better yet! I bought 3 packs for 6.99 I found it super cheap and the pack comes with the device that opens and closes
Johnetha T.
Acworth, GA
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Johnetha T.
Pampers wipe are hands down the best sensitive perfume free wipe. They are very most. They have nevered dries out on me and I buy them buy the case. Will always recommend Pampers Brand.
Tara Z.
Farmington, MN
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct uploaded by Tara Z.
I love pampers. You get rewards for entering in codes. They don't cost too much. It's the only products I use with my kids.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elise J.
Abercarn, Caerphilly
il y a 6 mois
Michelle P. il y a 3 mois
My kids have sensitive skin and eczema and these are my go to.
Lucy H.
1,138 reviews
ERIKA B. il y a un an
They’re for sensitive skin so I wouldn’t think it’d be a problem! :)
Melissa  R.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Pampers Wipes Sensitive 64 Ct ? Hi, can anyone tell me if these are a good texture and strong? Thank you
Daisy Marie A. il y a un an
it’s strong and has good texture like a cotton it is so soft. good for babies who has sensitive skin.
Erin L.
Pleasant View, TN
Brianna H. il y a un an
They are my favorite disposable wipes. I cloth diaper but I never used cloth wipes until recently and the amount of irritation that has gone away is incredible. I have all boys, and disposable wipes were causing some chapped man bits. I have noticed if I’m not using cloth wipes these are the most gentle on their male parts.