Pampers Wipes Pampers Natural Clean Baby Wipes Refills - 504 Count uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.Pampers Wipes Pampers Natural Clean Baby Wipes Refills - 504 Count uploaded by Christine M.

BY PAMPERS #35 in Baby Wipes

Made with pure water, natural aloe and a touch of vitamin e, pampers natural clean wipes leave your baby feeling clean and refreshed. Soft and strong, these hypoallergenic wipes are specially formulated for baby's delicate skin. This set includes seven 72-count refill packsa total of 504 wipes. see more...

• What type of smell does it have and are they thick or thin?1 Answers
  • Anyone else like these as much as I do?7 Answers
Pampers Wipes Pampers Natural Clean Baby Wipes Refills - 504 Count
  • "These wipes are so thin and don't really feel like they get the job done, i have to use a few for each diaper change whereas with other wipes all it takes is one." in 1 review
  • "I got some of these as a baby shower gift." in 1 review
Kathryn S.
Talladega, AL
I got some of these as a baby shower gift. When I used them they seemed to work well, I do agree about them being really thin. I personally believe the Parent's Choice brand is a great brand of wipes. They are not really expensive and they are thick & gets the job done!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
My niece had special needs and sensitive skin. They used this religiously and it did well. For my son, he had eczema but these seemed too wet for me and agitated his diaper rash and smell.
Jacqueline S.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love these wipes because they are so thick and I do not have to worry about getting anything on my hands. I would definitely recommend to all moms out there, well worth the price.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
Love natural clean brand. The wipes are a little on the thin side but definitely get the job done. I like that they are good for my baby's sensitive skin. I love the convenience of the refill pack as you save a little money by buying in bulk.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
I expected more from Pampers! These are so thin and I had to use so many more to clean versus other thicker wipes-Huggies. Would not recommend these at all!
Teona B.
Marlborough, MA
I usually have a big supply of these wipes because I can always find them on sale at places such as Target. My son has sensitive skin, and they have never caused a rash or irritation.
christian s.
They are good but are pretty thin. Not the best I have used but by far not the worst. Definitely get the job done just wish they were thicker so you didn't have to use so many.
TrisTa B.
Mckinney, TX
Pampers will be & always will be my go to brand for diapers & wipes. Sort of expensive & hard to find coupons, but still love the brand
Priya P.
I love these! What I love the most is that they are unscented. They are also soft, and don't make my daughter red like other wipes do.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
I don't like the thinness of the wipes or the scent. Pampers does have great diapers though. Wipes I try staying away from unless I am in an absolute bind.
Christine M.
Anyone else like these as much as I do?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert
What type of smell does it have and are they thick or thin?