Pampers Wipes Pampers Natural Clean Baby Wipes - 1,152 Count uploaded by Erin P.Pampers Wipes Pampers Natural Clean Baby Wipes - 1,152 Count uploaded by Obianuju M.

BY PAMPERS #17 in Baby Wipes

Pampers natural clean baby wipes 16 pack provides a refreshing clean that is soft on babys sensitive skin. the unique softgrip texture means less wiping and a more efficient clean. these hypoallergenic and perfume-free wipes are made with a touch of lotion and aloe in every wipe, making changing time easier and more enjoyable. theyre 2x stronger than the regular wipes and both you and your little one will love the softness and comfort. see more...

• Are these any good I want to use them for my firstborn can they be ...5 Answers
  • Are these made with all natural Materials? 1 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I love these Wipes and would never change brands. They are very durable and strong, but aren't too thick. I never had issues with them causing any irritation on my daughter and they don't have that chemical-like smell like some others. They are a little more on the expensive side, but are worth every penny! (Buying in bulk is key! You can never have too many!)
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
To me and luckily my baby, wipes are wipes and he isn't bothered by any brand. With that being said I used them because I got them for a shower gift, but I won't buy them. They are more expensive than some other brands and seem almost impossible to get apart-which is horrible when you need a bunch of them in a row.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love Pampers wipes they're not ridiculously thick like Huggies but they don't fall apart like off brand wipes either. They smell good and not super chemicaly like other brands I've used. I definitely recommend Pampers wipes over other brands.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
Pampers are a little pricier than others and to me, seem to be just the same. They're thick (like Huggies) and soft. But nothing really sets them apart, so I think I'll go back to cheaper, just as good, wipes.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mega Parent Expert
These wipes are really good at cleaning plus they have a pleasant scent! These are worth every cent! Totally reccomrnd these!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
Love Pampers wipes. They are great quality and reasonably priced highly recommend for new moms
Erica F.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Buying in bulk is a must when it comes to baby products! I go through so many wipes I hate having to constantly go to the store for them. Especially having a toddler and a newborn it gets hard. I use them for everything including cleaning up messes, spilled foods, my toddlers face and toys. They are very handy.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Although I love love love the way these wipes smell (like a fresh clean baby!), I don't use these wipes often for cleaning babies bottoms. They are too thin for my likes and make cleaning thicker messes too difficult. They are great for wiping hands and faces though.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best wipes! Every mom knows that at some point you are going to end up cleaning half of your house with wipes, and if they are also super soft for your baby you know you have found a winner! These are soft and durable and such a great deal!
Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
Vancouver
Let me start by saying thies wipes are one of the best smelling wipes ever i love how they arnt to thin or to tick they are just the right size easy to use totally recommend them to first time moms because they are affordable and smooth on babys butts.
Samera S.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Are these any good I want to use them for my firstborn can they be used on newborn
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Harrisburg, PA
Are these made with all natural Materials?