7 colors available

BY PAMPERS

Absorbent Night Wear 58-85 lb UnderJams Bedwetting Pants for Boys - Protection Made Private, from the makers of Pampers®.  UnderJams Absorbent Night Under Wear is designed with a low waist, quiet materials, and underwear-like designs because privacy can mean the world when he s in the middle of a pillow fight. Provides the privacy he wants with the protection he needs. UnderJams is made with the absorbency-tested NightLock core that absorbs and locks away fluids to help prevent leaks. ComfortWear lets skin breathe to help him feel comfortable just being a kid. UnderJams are made with soft, quiet materials. see more...

Buy on Target*
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
These are a lifesaver for us. My son struggles with nighttime bedwetting and these allow him to get a good night's sleep without worrying about a wet bed. The cool designs are appreciated also. They aren't too bulky so help him not too feel embarrassed in front of friends.
Monica R.
Monica R.
The UnderJams work great at keeping my son and his bed dry at night. The prints could be more fun for the kids, and they are on the expensive side, but overall they are great.
Aline W.
Aline W.
Alamogordo, NM
Provides the privacy he wants with the protection he needs.
ComfortWear lets skin breathe to help him feel comfortable just being a kid.
MaKenna B.
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Very comfortable for children along with them to play in! Stretch more then others as well! Skin isn't so sensible to such!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mansfield, OH
These were the worst night time protection that I have bought for my son he wakes up in the middle of the night still wet these don't help him at all.
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle , IL
Worked well for my son when he outgrew pull-ups and diapers but wasn't potty trained
Lei G.
Lei G.
These help my son get a full night sleep without feeling bad about getting his bed wet. If I try to walk him to the bathroom he wakes up for at least an hour. I'd prefer he just get his sleep.
I find pampers work better than the other brands I've tried, and my son says he prefers them to others. He is happy to wear them.