BY PAMPERS

For a thorough clean at changing time, try Pampers ThickCare baby wipes with a thick, quilted texture. ThickCare baby wipes contain a touch of chamomile and are also hypoallergenic. Plus, ThickCare wipes are 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Pampers ThickCare baby wipes are hypoallergenic. Lightly scented. ThickCare baby wipes are over 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Thick, quilted texture. Cleans like a washcloth Questions? 1-800-PAMPERS.

• I use the sensitive wipes and because these are thick wou...2 Answers
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
Let's just start by saying they do their job, they wipe. But honestly you should just save yourself a couple of bucks and buy the regular wipes instead because they work just fine. Unless you're wiping up your whole house with these things, I don't feel the need to spend the extra money on "thick" wipes when store brand or regular do the same thing.
Taniqua R.
I love the wipes and the Pampers brand in general... a little pricier than others but worth it. Cut the wipes in half (because they are a decent size) and make them last twice as long. They're just quality products with so many online coupons, mailers, and something is always on sale at the grocery store- totally worth it.
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I baby'sit my baby brother on the weekends, and they are so much better than the regular wipes because i just recently started taking care of him so it got a little messy when it came time for changing, but these wipes have really made it easier
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
These wipes are great to carry to clean up messes on your baby. They are soft do they don't irritate baby and do the job without ripping or getting all over your hand.
Chris C.
Yes! You need these when you have an infant, but I hang stopped buying them and my youngest is in middle school! They are good for lots of of clean ups.
Joana M.
rincon, GA
I love pampers. They are thick and strong. They have a great clean smell and one wipe is enough for most of the diapers change, even the messiest!
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
I think the wipes themselves work really well. I can't stand the smell of them though. I just hate the way they smell.
heinnys G.
Esta es la marca que mis hiijas han usado todas es la mejor Me encanta las toallitas y la marca Pampers en general
Amanda h.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I personally think these wipes are great. They're thicker for less mess and more comfort for little one' s skin.
CINTHYA D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product ut last me more then hughes idk why they are not dry there soft ilovethem i use it everyday😌
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
I use the sensitive wipes and because these are thick would they be soft enough to use?