Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesPampers
Thickcare Wipes, Bulk Pack, Touch of Chamomile 360 Ea

Pampers Thickcare Wipes, Bulk Pack, Touch of Chamomile 360 Ea

by Pampers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers Thickcare Wipes, Bulk Pack, Touch of Chamomile 360 Ea!
How would you rate this product?
imelda M.
Cudahy, CA
I love these wipes. They are not overly drenched they are perfect consistency. I rather by box instead of individual
Ashley L.
Taft
The camomile wipes smell wonderful when you firet open them. They're affordable in some stores while in others pricey. They're thick so they're effective enough to get the job done. They meet my expectations limitedly but enough. And I'd buy them again.
Brit K.
These wipes are awesome! Soft on baby’s skin and didn’t feel like I needed to use so many during a diaper change. Would recommend
Carissa  D.
Well suited for long, skinny babies. Great shape for little bottoms. Holds messes well.
Ashley W.
Winnipeg, MB
I go through a lot of wipes, so I always buy this brand. It saves me money by buying in bulk, they are from a brand I trust, and the wipes are thick which is helpful when my baby has a poop-explosion! Plus I use these to clean up my babys spit ups, etc with this as well!
Jo L.
CROYDON, SURREY
Having twins I always bought my baby wipes in bulk. These wipes by Pampers were very sturdy and strong and not thin. You had the option of buying normal or sensitive skin. They cleaned babies well during nappy changes and could also be used at feeding to clean off babies hands and mouth.
Danna M.
Orillia
Someone gifted me a pack from one of these. I was not a fan because I didnt have a tub for them so they would dry out unless i kept them sealed in a ziploc bag. They weren't as durable as the Kirkland ones either. I would never buy sleeves that you put in tubes like this, even when you have a tub, the wipes dry out.

Looking for your answer?