BY PAMPERS

For a thorough clean at changing time, try Pampers ThickCare baby wipes with a thick, quilted texture. ThickCare baby wipes contain a touch of chamomile and are also hypoallergenic. Plus, ThickCare wipes are 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Pampers ThickCare baby wipes are hypoallergenic. Lightly scented. ThickCare baby wipes are over 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Thick, quilted texture. Cleans like a washcloth Questions? 1-800-PAMPERS. see more...

• I use the sensitive wipes and because these are thick would they ...2 Answers
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
Let's just start by saying they do their job, they wipe. But honestly you should just save yourself a couple of bucks and buy the regular wipes instead because they work just fine. Unless you're wiping up your whole house with these things, I don't feel the need to spend the extra money on "thick" wipes when store brand or regular do the same thing.
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I baby'sit my baby brother on the weekends, and they are so much better than the regular wipes because i just recently started taking care of him so it got a little messy when it came time for changing, but these wipes have really made it easier
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
These wipes are great to carry to clean up messes on your baby. They are soft do they don't irritate baby and do the job without ripping or getting all over your hand.
Joana M.
rincon, GA
I love pampers. They are thick and strong. They have a great clean smell and one wipe is enough for most of the diapers change, even the messiest!
Chris C.
Barberton , OH
Yes! You need these when you have an infant, but I hang stopped buying them and my youngest is in middle school! They are good for lots of of clean ups.
heinnys G.
Esta es la marca que mis hiijas han usado todas es la mejor Me encanta las toallitas y la marca Pampers en general
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
I think the wipes themselves work really well. I can't stand the smell of them though. I just hate the way they smell.
CINTHYA D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product ut last me more then hughes idk why they are not dry there soft ilovethem i use it everyday😌
Kacy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! They're super durable and I use a lot less wipes for soiled diapers!
Katherine Joyce d.
Lemoore, CA
These are the softest wipes you'll use very great for that tough job as well.
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
I use the sensitive wipes and because these are thick would they be soft enough to use?