BY PAMPERS

KORA B.
KORA B.
I love the pampers brand for diapers and for baby wipes it's the only brand that didn't break my daughter out and plus I love there reward points system with each purchase u get point my daughter is just 14 months and I've already earned enough points to get her the lavender scented and soothing baby doll that's an aromatherapy dolly that calms her and puts her to sleep normally 30$ in store and I used my pampers points and got it free and still have enough to get her another toy of the reward page!!
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We have always used pampers in our household. My nieces have never ever gotten a rash from these diapers. Our expectations were exceeded with this product and for anyone that still has kids in diapers this is a great product
Emylyan T.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Pampers is a great brand. Everything they make is great. They are also very affordable compared to other big name brands. My baby has very sensitive skin and didn't irritate him at all.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Mega Parent Expert
These wipes were and still are my first choice for a few reasons. The price. The thickness and the fact that I didn't have to use a bunch at a time versus others
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
I love any kind of pampers products . The price is the only negative for me . It's the highest price but you get what you pay for which is a high quality wipe.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
This is the perfect baby wipe for me. They get the job done with a single wipe. Perfect for sensitive skin. They have so many uses. Pampers is a great brand.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this doesnt irritate my kids skin when i clean them i have tryed other products and irritates there skin but qhen it comea to this one i love it
spencer b.
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert
i love pampers!! they are my favorite, we've used a lot based on prices and all but i wouldn't care if it was $100 a box these are great diapers!!
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
These wipes are great izzy was sensitive so I bought unscented now she is out of diapers I keep a pack handy for small messes
janiette leidy H.
janiette leidy H.
Mega Parent Expert
100%recommed una marca que puedes confiar yo la use con mi hijo aguanta bastante orine y mi niƱo no se despierta en la noche
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Do these rip easily?
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Is their a difference with other kind of pamper wipes?
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
How much does the 504 count usually cost?
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
These are super durable and great quality!