BY PAMPERS

For a thorough clean at changing time, try Pampers ThickCare baby wipes with a thick, quilted texture. ThickCare baby wipes are also hypoallergenic. Plus, ThickCare wipes are 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Pampers ThickCare baby wipes are hypoallergenic Over 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe ThickCare baby wipes have a thick, quilted texture Unscented Cleans like a washcloth 5 boxes of 72 wipes; 360 total-7 x 7in Questions? 1-800-PAMPERS;

Keanna H.
Absolutely love pampers wipes thick and last longer didn't give my kids any kind of reaction and always can find coupons for them so that's a Plus!!!!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
GREAT WIPES!!! Very soft for your baby love as well my sister used this kind with all 6 of hers (:
Amber b.
Pursglove, WV
Love these so much more then the original wipes they clean up very well and usually only takes one wipe. Love the unscented wipes for gentle butts.
Victoria Lyn R.
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love pampers unscented wipes ! They're non-iriratable and leaves a nice smooth clean finish on baby bottoms! By far one of the best products as far as baby wipes
Chrystal S.
Tried them for my lil one as her face was constantly breaking out & they worked beautifully! No more red rash as there are no perfumes in these! Price is great & can always find coupons. Also they have a rewards program.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Pampers makes the best wipes in my opinion. These are extra thick so you don't have to worry about the wipe splitting or stuff leaking through. I like that they are unscented and don't contain perfume and dyes, I've never experienced any sort of rash when I've used them on my kids. Pampers is really good about sending coupons or having them in magazines and the Sunday paper.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
These wipes are great, usually one can get the job done. Its also nice that they come unscented so you don't have to worry about the fragrance being harmful to your little ones sensitive skin.
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i love pampers!! they are my favorite, we've used a lot based on prices and all but i wouldn't care if it was $100 a box these are great diapers!!
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this doesnt irritate my kids skin when i clean them i have tryed other products and irritates there skin but qhen it comea to this one i love it
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We have always used pampers in our household. My nieces have never ever gotten a rash from these diapers. Our expectations were exceeded with this product and for anyone that still has kids in diapers this is a great product
Viviana P.
Is their a difference with other kind of pamper wipes?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Do these rip easily?
Chasady B.
What's your favorites pampers
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much does the 504 count usually cost?
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
These are super durable and great quality!