BY PAMPERS

For a thorough clean at changing time, try Pampers ThickCare baby wipes with a thick, quilted texture. ThickCare baby wipes are also hypoallergenic. Plus, ThickCare wipes are 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Pampers ThickCare baby wipes are hypoallergenic Over 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe ThickCare baby wipes have a thick, quilted texture Unscented Cleans like a washcloth 5 boxes of 72 wipes; 360 total-7 x 7in Questions? 1-800-PAMPERS;

eee e.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers wipes are one of the best wipes on the market. I used this on my son a few years ago and I loved it. A matter a fact I still use it today.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💗
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
I don't use anything besides Pampers on my baby, it's the only poduct that doesn't make my baby break out. and these wipes are the best, they don't break when you try and pull them out like ones I have used before. I recommend this product!
Chasady B.
I prefer pampers over huggies any day diapers as well I like
The way they smell
Rebecca F.
Wilmer, AL
Love pamper wipes they have always been great for my babies and these being thick make them even better
gurlsss2000 g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I truly love the pampers thick care unscented baby wipes. always love buying unscented ones for my baby.
alejandra c.
I prefer unscented wipes so I love these. I also love that these are thick you need less wipes for cleaning those nasty messes.
Joanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love pampers baby wipes. Not only do i use them on my baby... I use them for my older childs messes too. I keep a pack in the bathroom and they also work great on make up removal. I recommend these to everyone. I love Pampers Wipes.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Wow pampers wipes are the bomb I use for all my kids its about the only brand my kids can use without breakouts a 10 plus
kristine b.
surrey, bc
Pampers are the only brand i trust for my babies. We have been using and the wipes never let us down. It does not have any smell which is great, cause not all babies like the scented kind. It is thick, wet and cleans very well. I would recommend pampers to any one with little baby.
Viviana P.
Is their a difference with other kind of pamper wipes?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Do these rip easily?
Chasady B.
What's your favorites pampers
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much does the 504 count usually cost?
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
These are super durable and great quality!