BY PAMPERS

For a thorough clean at changing time, try Pampers ThickCare baby wipes with a thick, quilted texture. ThickCare baby wipes are also hypoallergenic. Plus, ThickCare wipes are 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe. Pampers ThickCare baby wipes are hypoallergenic Over 50% stronger than the leading competitive wipe ThickCare baby wipes have a thick, quilted texture Unscented Cleans like a washcloth 5 boxes of 72 wipes; 360 total-7 x 7in Questions? 1-800-PAMPERS;

Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I love pampers they where the first diapers my son used ever since he was 1 hr born. They never gave him rash or anything there wipes are amazing. If and when we would use another brand and he would get a rash we would go buy pampers and automatically they rash would start to go away. Definitely recommend this brand
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We have always used pampers in our household. My nieces have never ever gotten a rash from these diapers. Our expectations were exceeded with this product and for anyone that still has kids in diapers this is a great product
KORA B.
I love the pampers brand for diapers and for baby wipes it's the only brand that didn't break my daughter out and plus I love there reward points system with each purchase u get point my daughter is just 14 months and I've already earned enough points to get her the lavender scented and soothing baby doll that's an aromatherapy dolly that calms her and puts her to sleep normally 30$ in store and I used my pampers points and got it free and still have enough to get her another toy of the reward page!!
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Pampers makes the best wipes in my opinion. These are extra thick so you don't have to worry about the wipe splitting or stuff leaking through. I like that they are unscented and don't contain perfume and dyes, I've never experienced any sort of rash when I've used them on my kids. Pampers is really good about sending coupons or having them in magazines and the Sunday paper.
Yvette A.
What i personally love about this product its the fact that i can do the cleaning with just one wipe. I used to buy a cheapest brand and i ended expending twice the money because i needed to use like three wipes to get the job done. Grear scent and soft to the skin
Joanna M.
I love pampers baby wipes. Not only do i use them on my baby... I use them for my older childs messes too. I keep a pack in the bathroom and they also work great on make up removal. I recommend these to everyone. I love Pampers Wipes.
Kasee W.
Haverhill, MA
These wipes are amazing. They don't rub hard against my babys bum and are very soft. Also instead of using 3/4 wipes per poop I usually only need to use 1 or 2 because of the thickness of the wipe! Definitely worth the money and keeping baby happy.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
This is great for my sons bottom. They are really sensitive so I have to use products that don't have any fragrance. The box last longer then the little pouches, so saves me trips to the store, always a good thing.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
These wipes are great. I usually only get them with a coupon as they can be expensive but the thickness of the wipes are great for messy toddlers. They work well for sticky messes on little hands and faces.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
Best wipes. Works great getting baby's bottom clean while keeping grown ups' hands clean too. They never tear like other wipes I've used. Very reasonable when subscribe and save through Amazon!
Viviana P.
Is their a difference with other kind of pamper wipes?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Do these rip easily?
Chasady B.
What's your favorites pampers
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much does the 504 count usually cost?
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
These are super durable and great quality!