Pampers® Swaddlers™ Sensitive Diapers Size 3

by Pampers

Pampers best care for sensitive skin.

Comfort: Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection: Our most premium protection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers® Swaddlers™ Sensitive Diapers Size 3!
How would you rate this product?
Hopkins, MN
I love using these but not for babies bums, for my face! Pampers sensitive are soft enough to use on my face as a makeup remover and work really well! Also when I use self tanner, if it leaves streaks, these will get them off!
For sensitive diapers, they really did a number on my daughter, unfortunately. She wore these for a short period of time, and wound up extremely allergic. Needless to say we are not a pampers family now.
N Prince Geo, VA
They are some of the best wipes out there, they are definitely the wettest and thickest, which is great for everything considering dirty diapers and everyday messes are super easy to clean!
Noblesville, IN
Love these diapers for my sensitive baby! Only other brand I use is target but these are my go to faves but notice a lot of stores never have this in stock!.
Great hypoallergenic diapers, but I felt Huggies out lasted them and kept the blow outs contained better. They are however great for sensitive skin.
Elm city, NC
These diapers are ok. We used them on our son right after he was born, but noticed really no difference in these vs the regular pampers swaddlers.
Perryopolis, PA
Did not like these at all! I got them because they were supposed to be "sensitive" however they still had a scent and they gave my son a rash!!
Amazing diapers! We love that they hold up better than other leading brands! Very affordable  for such good quality 100% recommend!!!
Windsor, CA
Pamper swaddler is the best diaper I've ever used for my 4 kids! It's very soft compared to others and it doesn't leak. Worth the money.
Las Cruces
My children have very sensitive skin and eczema. Pampers are the only brand of diapers I can use that does not give them diaper rash.

Looking for your answer?