Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Size 2

Pampers® Swaddlers™ Sensitive Diapers Size 2

by Pampers

Pampers best care for sensitive skin.

Comfort: Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection: Our most premium protection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers® Swaddlers™ Sensitive Diapers Size 2!
How would you rate this product?
Maury C.
Holts summit, MO
Pamper swaddlers are my far the most absorbent and trustworthy brand. They keep my little man dry and free from skin irritations. They are well worth the price tag for my peace of mind. I trust Pampers on trips and for special events because I know diaper leaks are unlikely.
Amy D.
Hands down my favorite diaper! We have trusted Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers for all 3 of our babies from the time they came home from the hospital. They are soft, absorbent, and free of that chemical smell I so often associate with disposable diapers.
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
Loved these! Pampers has always been our favorite brand and when we found out my son started having sensitive skin these were our first choice! Compared to Huggies, these are more sensitive and have better leak protection!
Cammie G.
Portola, CA
These have always been my favorite with my children as newborns. They are soft and I have never had a problem with leaking.
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
For babies that have sensitive skin, this is the diapers for you. Highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
I used pampers swaddlers sensitive diapers with my daughter pretty much ever since she was born. I tried other brands and they just didn't seem to work as well. These diapers have a wetness indicator line which really helps and go up to size 6. I recommend these to any mom or soon to be mom.
Elizabeth S.
Super sensitive diapers which were awesome for our newborn with very sensitive skin. These and the natural wipes were a life saver for keeping her skin healthy. Highly recommend!
Molly E.
Rockland, WI
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Sensitive Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Molly E.
The only diapers that my son doesn’t get a diaper rash from. I would recommend over and over again! Pros- keeps baby dry, doesn’t leak through. I would love to see more diapers in a package. Seems like there aren’t very many in the packs anymore.
Cristie G.
Pampers is a great product that never fails. It provides excellent protection for my baby with no leaks. He can sleep through the night and his clothes are dry in the morning. It moves with his body as well. The designs are cute as well. Pampers is great on the budget and competitive in price with the other leading brands. I recommend this product to other parents!
Katie J.
Love them! They are all I use on my daughter and they seem to fit her better then just regular pampers swaddlers diapers. I highly recommend these diapers! No issues with leaking or any blowouts, although my daughter is only 1 month old, I did work at a daycare and loved them then too!

Looking for your answer?