BY PAMPERS

Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection
Our most premium protection

Dryness
Up to 12 hours of protection

Extra Absorb Channels
Help distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection.

Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4
  • "We cloth diaper most of the time, but occasionally we find the need to use disposables, and Swaddlers are our go to brand. " in 1 review
  • "You just push your baby's onsie to the side and check to see if the wetness indicator (yellow line down the middle) has turned blue. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a first time mom and started out using swaddler's but then tried a few other brands to compare and came back to swaddler's." in 1 review
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We will never use anything other than Pampers in this house. We have tried a few different brands with my daughter and they all fail in comparison. These keep her comfortable and able to move around during the day. She also sleeps the whole night without any leaking. This is the best brand hands down. Everything else is just a waste of your money.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are soft and flexible on my babies bottom. They can hold a lot of urine. I have been having an issue lately with my little one waking up wet on the side I’m not sure if I am not applying the product on correctly or if the quality has recently changed.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
Pampers are the best diapers! I won't use any other brand. We always buy the big boxes so we get more for our money.  They can hold so much. They last my daughter all through the night. I would definitely reccomend them to any parent.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The Pampers swaddlers aren’t bad for maybe day time diapers and you keep a close eye on your baby all day, because they’ll over fill and just be a wet mess in your babys pants / shorts/ skirt. I like baby day better. They’re a better night time diaper too.. about 25$ at Walmart a box!
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Amanda C.
Sesser, IL
Great diapers. I love how the yellow line turns blue when the little one has used the bathroom in their diaper. I also like the fresh smelling of the diaper as well. Great diaper for the price!
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can’t say enough about pampers. They were the first diaper our daughter used and it is now her only diaper she uses. I love how they move with her. Perfect for sensitive skin
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These have been the best brand! We have used the swaddlers since she was born. A couple of times we did try other brands that were gifted to us and nothing fits her body as well as these. My parents accidentally bought the  Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 4  for their house and they didn't fit her body quite as well. I love that they are a snug fit all of the way around and the yellow/blue line is really under appreciated feature.
Maria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mean need i say more , it has a wetness indicator that tells you when your baby has peed or pooped . Sometimes its hard to find the big boxes of these because they’re sold out everywhere if anything i get the Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers they’re practically the same thing .
celeste J.
Fort Worth, TX
Are these diapers environmentally friendly
Kayci H.