Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 4

Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4

by Pampers

#9 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in a diaper that's 2x softer and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents. Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn baby's belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N-2). Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand

Safety Warning: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS DIAPERS, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE DIAPER, OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. DISCARD ANY TORN OR UNSEALED DIAPER, OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE DIAPER PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.

Does anyone else have problems with these leaking??
When do you know to go up a size In diapers?
How are these with leaks overnight ?
Start your review of Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
You just push your baby's onsie to the side and check to see if the wetness indicator (yellow line down the middle) has turned blue. in reviews
We cloth diaper most of the time, but occasionally we find the need to use disposables, and Swaddlers are our go to brand. in reviews
I'm a first time mom and started out using swaddler's but then tried a few other brands to compare and came back to swaddler's.in reviews
Dayane F.
Bogart, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Dayane F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This pampers diapers it’s amazing, it’s soft, smells good and I don't need to change during the night my daughter crawls very well using this brand
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Cora B.
I absolutely love pampers and they work perfect for my son. I would definitely recommend these to any mother. very absorbent. love them
Azure H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Azure H.
Since Princess Serenity is on the move now! Pampers Never disappoint me. No irritation, no diaper rash these are simply amazing!
Cherry H.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Cherry H.
Purchased at: Target
This product is good, I would recommend to friends for their babies. My baby was very comfortable.
Candy M.
Sarasota, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are absolutely the best, my daughter is 2 years old, and is currently size 4, and I can say they’re are designed for protecting her skin. I love them, and I highly recommend them to parents, because they’re 12 hours protection. Choice them, and you’ll thank them forever!!
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These keep baby comfortable and dry all night. They’re super absorbing and have the reattached strips. The blue line indicates wetness
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Pampers! The are great for sensitive skin and the material is so soft. One of my favorite things about them is that I love their scent. It’s subtle, but fresh and I feel like it leaves baby fresh and clean. They aren’t the cheapest diaper, but definitely worth the price.
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I like these and bought them all the time when my daughter was wearing a size 4. They hold up well and haven’t had any messes either. they don’t fall apart. I highly recommend.
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are by far the absolute worst diaper on the market. They are also the most expensive. I just don’t get it. I’ve tried every brand of diaper and I now use the best, which are actually the cheapest (KS). I expect the most expensive to be the best, or at least decent. These are a nightmare. They literally fall apart on the baby. No other diaper has just completely broken apart on me like this. Do not even try these. Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a 1 year old boy and these are the only diapers that have kept him from getting my bed wet.. He has managed to pee through diapers and Pampers swaddlers keeps it in and it doesn't give my baby the soggy diaper look when he's full... Thank you Pampers!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Macy J.
Canterbury Station
il y a 2 ans
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4 has anyone had an issue with rashes with this product
Jacqueline L. il y a 2 ans
Literally never! I do however find this brand to work best with baby boys for some reason. My nieces couldn't wear Pampers, they had to wear Huggies. And my boys ALWAYS leaked wearing Huggies. I used Sudocrem on my boys after every diaper change to prevent them from getting a rash. I swore by both brands (Pampers Swaddlers and Sudocrem). Totally worth every single cent spent to ensure my babies were comfortable