Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 3

by Pampers

#2 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in a diaper that's 2x softer and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents. Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn baby's belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N-2). Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand

Safety Warning: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS DIAPERS, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE DIAPER, OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. DISCARD ANY TORN OR UNSEALED DIAPER, OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE DIAPER PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.

How well do pampers easy ups work?
How well do they fit on boys?
Pampers or Huggies?
Start your review of Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 3!
How would you rate this product?
Reunion, France
I love pampers! The quality is great and they last long! I often didn’t change my baby’s nappy during the night because I knew it wouldn’t leak etc. Obviously the nappies can become a bit more pricey when your child grows so that could be the only concern! But otherwise I love Pampers.
macouria tonate
I use thes for nighttime because they have a absorb away layer, they can absorb very well without leaking and they have a wetness indicator so you can tell how wet they are great for newborns
Mc Ewen, TN
Have to say that Pampers are my favorite brand of diapers. They seem to work for most babies with no allergic reactions. They seem to hold most messes better than Huggies or so I believe. Some say they are too expensive...If you use less diapers they are actually about the same price vs. cheaper diapers with more changes
Port jervis, NY
Being a mother of 4 i have learned that the best diapers out there are pampers. They last through the night without leaks, My children rarely got rashes with these. Ive seen more expensive diapers leak and the diaper itself not even be wet. They are reasonably priced.
Doral, FL
la primera que lo use para mis bebes me encanto super suave absorbente, mis nenes nunca se quejaron de que estaban humedos aparte nunca tuve problemas de rash con esta marca no lo cambiaria por nada
I love them, they are the only diapers my daughter wears. She's never had a leak and I love the convenience of being able to tell if she needs changed or not without smelling her butt or feeling it. The only downfall is the price, but you get what you pay for so its worth it.
Lyon, France
To keep things simple, these were the diapers I tried after Huggies failed me, while they weren't as bad as Huggies they didn't do the job either. They leaked a lot, I have no idea if it's because my son has big thighs even though he was a scrawny thing when he was born but these diapers didn't work out for us.
Moxee, WA
Pamper are the only diapers that we use for our twins. They are super absorbent and don't slide down and cause blow outs. They have a powdery smell and are a great value! Will continue to purchase Pampers brand only.
Pampers are the only diapers that do well for my son. They hold in everything that comes out ;) Price wise I feel like they are compatible with others.
Hillsboro, OR
Favorite diapers ever ! My son has worn these since he was born. I believe they are worth the price I just wish the overnight diapers didn't leak.

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...