BY PAMPERS

Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection
Our most premium protection

Dryness
Up to 12 hours of protection

Extra Absorb Channels
Help distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection.

• How many of you agree pampers make the best diapers in th...42 Answers
  • Like my comment if you think they are the best Diapers?3 Answers
  • Which brand of diaper do you prefer most? And why? We hav...22 Answers
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I absolutely love pampers and the swaddles have been my favorite.  As a parent of a baby with sensitive skin, I've very careful with the products that I use on her.  Swaddles have been a god send - they are extremely soft, they have a wetness indicator which helps my husband more than you know, and they never have a scent like some other diapers on the market.  She's been a Pampers baby from day one and she will continue to be a Pampers girl until we're out of diapers!
Michelle E.
Johnson City
Although I don't have kids in diapers anymore... THANK GOD!! These were the only ones I would use until they were growing out of the sizes... all of my children had sensitive skin and everything else would break them out. This was the only diaper that not only didn't break them out, but held up threw the night (thank goodness my kids slept threw the night)!! The diapers were soft, they allowed my children to move and I felt the diapers were breathable, and they actually stayed on their body!! I wouldn't recommend anything other than these diapers when your baby is a newborn!!
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I have a 6 week old son and we use these diapers. We love the blue line indicator for pee and agree that they are great quality diapers. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because these diapers aren't the best for skinny legs. My son's legs fit the best in newborn diapers, but they're way too small in other ways. He is constantly pooping out the sides of the size 1 diapers though because of his skinny legs. Not sure if another brand is better for long and lanky babies.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
My son has been using this from birth I love them because they hold longer which comes in handy when we are on the road for a long trip/ride. The line it has on the front is also great because my son loves running around the house in just a diaper and that line lets me know when he is wet and approximately how badly. Great for night time as well. Sometimes i cant find them in his size but we just use the regular pampers when we cant. The big box is around $30. So its a good buy.
Maria S.
Georgia
When my baby was born everyone warned me about the harsh diaper rashes babies get from constant use of diapers, I sticked to buying #Pampers from Walmart and amazon and never encountered any such issues. My baby girl is now 3 months old and she enjoys good sleep because the blue line indicator helps me to remove her diaper in her sleep before it make her wake up. I have continued buying them and will continue doing so. Very satisfied with Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 3
K C.
San Carlos, CA
We've been using Swaddlers almost exclusively since day 1. The hospital gave us Pampers. We saw Huggies for cheaper and then had to go through the pain of using up that pack then going back to Pampers Swaddlers. We've grown in size with Swaddlers and are now up to 3. I've read to stop around size 4 or 5 and switch to regular Pampers, but we'll see.
We had major blowout issues with Huggies. The Swaddlers don't cause that. The line indicator is helpful. There's a subtle baby powder scent in the diapers which is nice for poops.  These grip our baby's tush and legs well so that there is a nice secure seal and nothing gets out. Also it's so great for overnight.
Arlene m.
Homestead, FL
I was a Pampers baby and my son seems to take after me as he doesn't have a reaction to these diapers from Pampers. Guess you can call him a second generation Pampers baby :) He's been a size 1 since he was born and the hospital provided us with Pampers Swaddlers Diapers during our stay. I loved them so much that as soon as we were discharged we ran to the store to purchase a case. These diapers are really soft and super absorbent. Some mornings I wonder how in the world my son's diaper was able to contain so much pee and not leak! We've rarely had any issues with leaks, the only time we did was due to my husband or I not putting it on right (first time parents). Once we got the hang of it though, we haven't had any issues! One tip I can give is to make sure that the ruffle part along the legs are pulled out once the diaper is on. We call it the second protector barrier for those occasional explosions. I love the fact that there's a wetness indicator on these diapers. There's a yellow line that runs from the front to back and it turns blue if it gets wet. Being able to check the color of the line means that we don't have to peek in and risk causing a future leak. One thing that the description does not mention is that the top front of the diapers have baby Sesame Street characters printed on them.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Tried newborn and size 1 for my son. He was the correct weight for the size. He was in them just like he was other brands but these Pampers would soak through his outfit like the diapers couldn’t hold in the urine that it absorbed. I nurse him every 3 hours and it had soaked through the diaper onto his clothes about 3/4 times. I currently have a unopened package that I will be returning and getting another brand of diapers in its place.
Laurie M.
These diapers are my preferred brand for my son. They always seem to fit nice and snug. The wetness indicator is so helpful, especially when there's only a small amount of urine in there. We hardly ever have leaks and/or blowouts with this brand. They also don't get super bulky when they are wet. I would definitely recommend them to parents. Also, you can enter the codes from the boxes on their website to earn points towards toys or diapers.
Lauren M.
North East, MD
When Lola bean was born we were given the Pamper Swaddlers, even though we packed diapers for her. What we loved about the Pamper Swaddlers were the indicator strips that went from yellow to blue once she soiled her diaper. As a new parent, I would totally recommend this diaper to any parents, but especially to expecting parents. It is affordable, and we never experienced diaper rashes with Lola or leaks! Two thumps up!
Anayely A.
Wich ones are better swaddlers or baby dry?
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
How many of you agree pampers make the best diapers in the world?!!!
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Has anyone had problems with these diapers causing rashes or breakouts?
Amanda G.
Who else thinks that the indicator is the best invention ever?
ashley r.
Baldwin, MI
Any coupons for these diapers