Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Jori D.Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Shawna L.

BY PAMPERS

Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection: Our most premium protection

Dryness: Up to 12 hours of protection

Extra Absorb Channels: Help distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection.

Shatoya D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these diapers!!!!!!! My two month old is very chunky, and this is the only brand so far that fits him well and doesn’t leak. I find them to be affordable- especially since Pampers coupons are easy to come by. They also have the Rewards program. By far my favorites.
Hannah C.
I love these diapers and the wetness indicator for the Dad that don’t know how to tell if there baby wet 😂. I buy mine at Walmart or anywhere I can find deals.. my daughters never had a rash with these and she has super sensitive skin.
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Brian A.
Horrible! I loved Pampers when my daughter used a size 1. When she started using size 2, it all went downhill. The straps came apart when I tried to tighten. Some diapers even came defective in the first box of size 2. We would always have a mess when we changed her diaper. Either the poop would come out through the back or the pee would come out. Changed to Huggies and we've never had that problem! Haven't bought a pack of Pampers ever again and most likely never will. Wouldn't recommend!
Jori D.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely the best diapers I have use on my children. I have a two year old and a eight month old, and I have used these diapers for both of them. The pampers brand doesn't leak and fits perfectly, but I wish it was a little less expensive!
melissa c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite brand of diapers. My little one goes the whole night without any leaks. It really holds alot and is soft on my babys skin. The price is just right. I love pampers diapers
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love swaddlers diapers. They absorb so well and I love that it has the little line that changes colors when wet. They are my favorite diaper for myself and to buy as gifts.
Allie K.
These are my favorite diapers when we're having to use disposables. I've never had any issues with leakage, even overnight. They have a great secure fit on my LO. Pampers swaddlers have also been a gentle on my LO's super sensitive skin which hasn't always been the case when we've had to use disposables. So even though we're a cloth diapering family, Pampers are my first choice when we have to go the disposable route.
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD
These diapers are sooo absorbent! My daughter seems comfortable and never complains about being wet. She sleeps through the night without waking up from feeling wet! There are occasional blowouts from the side but nonetheless great absorbency!
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Best Diapers we've tried so far! No leaks, very few "poopsplosions" and they fit our son great! I know the #InfluensterAwards are all about the beauty, but as a new mom how great these diapers fit is beautiful to me!