Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2

by Pampers

#13 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in a diaper that's 2x softer and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents. Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn baby's belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N-2). Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand

Safety Warning: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS DIAPERS, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE DIAPER, OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. DISCARD ANY TORN OR UNSEALED DIAPER, OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE DIAPER PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.

What do you think about this product?
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 ? How Long were ur babies in this??
Do you prefer Pampers Swaddlers or Huggies Little Snugglers?
Start your review of Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2!
How would you rate this product?
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pampers swaddlers were and still are my favorite diaper of all time. They soft, flexible, and reliable. I never had to worry about leakage and my child never had any type of skin reactions or unusual diaper rash while using them. The BIG drawback with this brand is that they are so expensive, and at the end of the day... they get thrown in the trash just the same as the cheaper diaper brands. I would buy swaddlers if there was a sale or I had a good coupon, but other than that... I went with a cheaper option. They are the best, though, and if you can stomach forking out the price for them, you won’t regret it!
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We just finished up a box of the Pampers' Size 2 Diapers and will definitely continue to use this brand as we size into the bigger diapers. Although we initially had some trouble overnight with the Size 1s, we have not had the same issues moving forward. I also really like the blue line so we can quickly see if baby is ready for a change.
Loganville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best diapers I have used, I have used the huggies and they are right there In top with the pampers, but I have found pampers better I’ve had no blow outs not once. They hold forever, I don’t like to keep diapers on forever but when you have to go out and don’t have the chance too change it this is the best option.
Bay Shore, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 By far these are one of my favorite diapers. I am currently using size 2 for my son and they always keep him dry. Even with my daughter I used these pampers and have always my preferred diaper of choice. Not to mention I like their price point.
Pomona, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are light and easy to put on and take off. They absorb well and have the wetness indicator which is a plus and are reasonably priced. I do prefer a bit snugger fit on my daughter since she is moving around lately so it doesn't hug around as other diapers do but it works very well.
Hartselle
These are my favorite diapers for my 4 month old. We’ve been using pampers since the day she was born and would not consider another brand. She never leaks, even after sleeping all night. They have the sweetest smell, so you can’t smell pee, which I personally love. We love pampers!
Waldron, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite diaper by far. We use them since day one, we've tried other diapers and I always go back. They smell fabulous and they're super absorbent. They fit my baby like a glove. The only thing that would make them better is if they had a blowout flat added to him like the Huggies snugglers.
Ruckersville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only diaper that doesn't break my baby out. I love the yellow line that turns blue when they are wet. They are a little on the pricey side but worth it so my baby doesn't get terrible diaper rash. Not great overnight but we have found that the swaddlers overnight work great!
La Grange, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were perfect when our twins were babies. The indication line was really helpful so i knew when a diaper needed changing. And they held enough liquid so we didn’t have to clean crib sheets every night. Also, my boys had sensitive skin and never had a reaction to these.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Great diapers from Pampers, I started using them from the first day of my baby. They're soft and protect from leaks, never got a diaper rash since using them. Design is cute, they have a soft scent. Recommend checking them out! Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chandler Az
il y a un an
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 ? How Long were ur babies in this??
Keke L. • il y a 3 mois
Mine has been using size 2 since she was about 6 months and still is using them. She is bit smaller, so it fits snug at 8 months. It really does depend on your baby's weight.