Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 2

Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2

by Pampers

#10 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in a diaper that's 2x softer and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents. Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn baby's belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N-2). Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand

Safety Warning: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS DIAPERS, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE DIAPER, OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. DISCARD ANY TORN OR UNSEALED DIAPER, OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE DIAPER PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.

Doo you find a lot of difference between swaddlers and baby dry?
What do you think about this product?
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 ? How Long were ur babies in this??
Start your review of Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2!
How would you rate this product?
Terra R.
Springfield, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Terra R.
I have used Pampers diapers with both of my kids during the newborn stage and I absolutely love them. They are so soft and (in my opinion) the best on the market. If you can afford them- get them for your baby! I have had no issues with leaking as well.
Shawdae W.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Shawdae W.
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Shawdae W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect fit very stretchy and sooo soft I really love the brand in how perfect it fits highly recommended
Angie R.
Leesburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Angie R.
In my opinion these are the best diapers. They fit the baby comfortably. I haven’t had any issues with leaks. 5stars all the way!
Joel R.
Pascagoula, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Joel R.
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Joel R.
These are some nice diapers. Super soft and they feel great to the touch. Kept my 2 year old dry and somewhat happy. But that wasn’t the diapers fault! Overall, I think I will be repurchasing these for a little while till we start to potty train.
Kerry R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Kerry R.
My baby loves his pampers diapers. Perfect for his sensitive baby skin. Hold in the mess. Cute designs too!!
Bry B.
Northport, AL
I like pampers. I have two babies in diapers... Pampers are the diapers used in hospitals my kids used them in the hospital..
Melissa M.
Lenoir, NC
These diapers are great. They are the only ones that fit my son correctly when he was a baby. We l Be them! There was hardly ever any diaper explosions as we would get frequently with other brands.
Julie N.
Star City, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 uploaded by Julie N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love pampers! It’s the only diapers we’ve used since birth. No leaks at night and no breakouts. If you use these make sure you have the app so you get cash back!!
Ofelia G.
Rio Grande City, TX
I have used this brand for all my kids have tried others but they leak. Pampers has been the brand I have used and still use. Thanks Pampers!!
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
At my baby shower I mostly recieved Pampers as gifts so these are the diapers I have mostly used. They are very absorbant and usually last my baby over night with no leaks. The only issue I have with them is the price as I think there are brands that are cheaper that work just as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
karen S.
Chandler Az
il y a 2 ans
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2 ? How Long were ur babies in this??
Keke L. il y a 2 ans
Mine has been using size 2 since she was about 6 months and still is using them. She is bit smaller, so it fits snug at 8 months. It really does depend on your baby's weight.