BY PAMPERS

Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection: Our most premium protection

Dryness: Up to 12 hours of protection

Extra Absorb Channels: Help distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection.

• How well would you say these compare to Huggies?3 Answers
  • What brand of diapers have you found to be the best? 2 Answers
  • Are these sensitive enough for sensitive skin1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love these diapers and am so so very happy that they now come in 3 sizes bigger up to size 6. Because with my first two they only went to a size 3 and then you were forced to find another diaper at like 6 months of age. I really disliked that but now thats not an issue at all so it's absolutely perfect.
These diapers are used in most hospitals because they can't be beat in comfort and quality as well as performance. I've tried every major brand and type with my 3 kids and I always came back to these. In reality baby number one was the guinea pig as I wanted the best for the least amount but I realized quickly that you had to pay for the best when it came to these so that's what I did with my last two kids.
These are so soft. From the moment you take it out of the box its like no diaper youve ever felt before. Its like a blanket for their bottom. I guess that's why they call them swaddlers. Then the inside mesh type stuff sucks everything up. Even the wet from the solids so literally everything is pulled away from babies bottom like no other diaper can. Than they smell amazing like a really good newborn baby smell and that always helps when we are discussing bottoms. Even cute little baby bottoms.
They don't hurt the baby and are super comfortable and soft inside and out. They hold a lot before allowing wetness on the inside or outside and overall I will always be blown away. No other diaper compares and I'm so happy I can use these until pull ups now. Me and my baby love them a lot
I totally recommend.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love pamper swaddles for little babies. They’re super soft and lock in the smell which has been a problem I’ve had with any other brand of diapers. The giant pack is better because they last longer and when you’re going threw diapers multiple times a day you’re gonna need something that will last! They’re also super absorbent.
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my tried and true favorite diapers for my baby! They do a great job at preventing blowouts. Probably the best thing about these diapers is that they contain odors for the most part. With other brands of diapers, my daughter’s whole body smelled like urine the second she went. As long as you change these diapers regularly, they work wonders!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these diapers. They are so soft and they do absorb well. I had my baby, so I've used them since she was born. I love the indicator stripe. The yellow stripe will turn blue when there is urine in the diaper. They are expensive but you get what you pay for.
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great diapers! They do a wonderful job at covering up odors, and for the most part, preventing leaks. I love the cute design and the way they fit my baby. She hasn’t had any reactions or bad side effects. These are definitely worth the money!
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My #2 favorite diapers, behind pampers pure (made with organic/natural materials, dye free), but they are blanket soft and gentle on baby’s skin, they hold up better than any other diaper I’ve used and stay dry on the outside. Love pampers!!
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
We have used Pamper's Swaddles from size NB to size 5 - which we currently use right now. These are the ONLY diapers we will use. They have great coverage and can handle anything my daughter has to offer - we have never had a leak. They stood up to all of her peeing when she started sleeping through the night, and she never got a rash. I love these diapers!  Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 3
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the fit of these diapers and that they are good enough overnight. My baby sleeps for 6-7 hours at night and she never leaks through her clothes. That is very important to to me so I will keep buying.
Shatoya D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these diapers!!!!!!! My two month old is very chunky, and this is the only brand so far that fits him well and doesn’t leak. I find them to be affordable- especially since Pampers coupons are easy to come by. They also have the Rewards program. By far my favorites.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These Pampers diapers are pretty good. They fit nice and snug on my baby. I like wetness indicator. The Seseame characters are cute. They don't rip easily. The only thing I did like is when the baby wets it feels like they wet through.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Those mommies that use this, when did you switch to a different pampers and not swaddlers?
destiny m.
Anyone else have a problem with this brand
Kati P.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone else have issues with the tabs ripping off? This has happened to us several times.
Jennifer J.
Are the swaddlers any better than the normal line of pampers other than being softer?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did anyone's baby get a rash on the leg and waist band from these? My son has sensitive skin