BY PAMPERS

Wrap your baby in Pampers best comfort

Protection:
Our most premium protection

Dryness:
Up to 12 hours of protection

Extra Absorb Channels:
Help distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection.

Kara R.
I used Pampers Swaddlers for both my girls when they were babies (over 9 years ago). Back then, these were the best diapers on the market. They were soft as a blanket, thick, and kept my babies dry. My sister had a baby 3 years ago so I recommended these to her. The quality had changed. They were thin, less soft, and didn't work as well. My niece had constant leakage going up her back and down her legs. I don't know the quality of them now but I hope they changed them back to how they used to be a long time ago.
Donna C.
My son wore these, and now my daughter wears these. I love these diapers. They are our absolute favorite diapers. Pros of this brand is quality. Cons would be there are a little expensive. They are effective for both of our kids. We hardly ever have a blow out. Highly recommended
Brittany F.
Zionsville, IN
These diapers are great for the early days. They have a line that turns from yellow to blue when they are wet, so you can tell that you need to change them. We also didn't have any problems with them leaking or irritating my son's skin.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Loved the reassurance that comes from having the color changing line to tell you when the diaper needs to be changed. Saved us from changing diapers unnecessarily and gave us an easy way to check that didn't involve peeking in the diaper.
Katie S.
Beaver, PA
After trying many brands of diapers, Pampers was always my go to brandin thecearly months, the only brand that rarely leaked! I recommend Pampers, especially for NB and size 1
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Love the wet line especially for the early baby days! These seem softer than other brands. No leaks and can stop blowouts from happening.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
When my children were in diapers swaddlers was the best pampers ever. Seemed like every other diaper either leaked or left a rash.
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
My favorite diapers for newborn babies. I have four boys and I prefer these over any other. They are so soft and gentle.