Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
Review for: Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size N Super Pack, 88 ea more...
We had received a few box’s at our baby shower and after our son was born. He was 6.6 and I honestly preferred the Huggies newborn snug n dry. I couldn’t find the ones exactly but the ones with Sesame Street I disliked I think they were the baby dry or maybe the swaddles. The ones with the yellow tabs. I felt like after a wet diaper it stuck to him more than the huggies if that makes sense? That was my only issues, but we were using so many that it didn’t make a huge impact on us. But I would recommend them to anyone it’s all about preference and of course your baby if they maybe sensitive.