Add a Photo

By PAMPERS
#180 in Diapers
Our best care for your baby's sensitive skin. Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers are gentle and hypoallergenic with a touch of aloe to help maintain healthy looking skin. With a color-changing wetness indicator (on sizes newborn, 1, 2), you'll know when your newborn may need a change. Quilted designs provides extra softness to help keep babies comfortable, so it's no wonder 4 out of 5 moms who used Swaddlers Sensitive diapers would recommend them to a friend. An Umbilical Cord Notch is also included in size Newborn for more comfort for new babies. Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers are available in sizes Newborn, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

I don't have kids of my own , But I always get this at baby showers this is a brand everyone trust and every one loves If I where to be gifted I would only get the best
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Loved the swaddlers when mine were young! The fit is great and I love the little blue line that appears when it gets wet.
Kayln D.
Kayln D.

Love these diapers... My favorite part about them is the yellow line that turns blue when they have used the bathroom. They are also thicker then other diapers we have tried.
Doris F.
Doris F.
Yucaipa, CA

Yes these diapers are great for the little ones, as they grow bigger, I had to switch between pampers and another brand. I could smells the urine as soon as she wet and they would leak out. The newborn ones were great.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY

Very disappointed with the quality of pampers now. Pampers was the only diaper I used with my first daughter and was planning on using them with my second. However 1 out of every 3 diapers I used leaked horrible. It's like I hadn't even put a diaper on her. After being peed on extremely often, we decided to switch to Luvs and have had no problems since!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Horsham, PA

These worked great for my daughter but did give my son a rash... Love the blue indicator
Jenee C.
Jenee C.
Irvine, CA

These are my favorite brand and they are so soft, the only diapers i really like
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bentonville, AR

I love Pampers Swaddlers. I used 3-4 boxes of the newborn size on my baby boy before I started to go through the stash I was given at my baby shower. I'm contemplating exchanging them for these diapers. Excellent fit and quality, I like the wet indicator as well.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Best for Newborns Less Than 7 Pounds

I love these diapers for my daughter. They're just her size. She's only 5 lbs 7 oz and really petite so she needs a diaper that'll hug her just right. These do that for her. There's been no poop explosions with these diapers.
Thalia N.
Thalia N.

My baby always leaks through pampers. I think it depends on every baby but I haven't had a good experience with them yet.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Has anyone tried these? I'm curious as to how everyone liked them. I want someone's input before buying them for my little one.

Join Now