BY PAMPERS

Pampers&Reg; Best Care For Skin Size 2 &Mdash; 12 &Ndash; 18 Lb. Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Hypoallergenic, Gentle, &Amp; A Touch Of Aloe Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Are Gentle And Hypoallergenic With A Touch Of Aloe To Help Maintain Healthy-Looking Skin.&Nbsp; With A Color-Changing Wetness Indicator, You'll Know When Your Baby Might Need A Change.&Nbsp; Quilted Designs Provide Softness To Help Keep Your Baby Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits Pampers Soft Protection Wraps Your Baby In Comfort Quilted Designs Provide Softness To Help Keep Your Baby Comfortable. Unique Absorb Away Liner Pulls Wetness And Mess Away From Baby's Skin. You'll Know When It Might Be Time For A Change Swaddlers Color-Changing Wetness Indicator Lets You Know When Your Baby Might Need A Change. A Touch Of Aloe Give Your Baby The Diaper That Is Gentle And Hypoallergenic With A Touch Of Aloe. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jennifer P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used pampers swaddlers sensitive diapers with my daughter pretty much ever since she was born. I tried other brands and they just didn't seem to work as well. These diapers have a wetness indicator line which really helps and go up to size 6. I recommend these to any mom or soon to be mom.
Katie J.
Love them! They are all I use on my daughter and they seem to fit her better then just regular pampers swaddlers diapers. I highly recommend these diapers! No issues with leaking or any blowouts, although my daughter is only 1 month old, I did work at a daycare and loved them then too!
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
I have a very sensitive baby, and I tried every diaper out there to find one that would t give him an awful rash. I tried the honest company, baby ganics, huggies, even cloth diapers; you name it I tried it. This is the only diaper that didn't make him break out and kept his skin happy. Best diaper out there for sensitive babies!
Amy D.
Hands down my favorite diaper! We have trusted Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers for all 3 of our babies from the time they came home from the hospital. They are soft, absorbent, and free of that chemical smell I so often associate with disposable diapers.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
This is the diaper that I used for my son all the way from the newborn size. I switched around to try and be cheap, but I ALWAYS came running back to these. Other diapers didn't cause any rash, but they didn't keep my son quite as dry.
Stephanie Y.
Henderson, TX
The best diapers ever! I used Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive the entire time my daughter was in diapers and she never got a diaper rash! This is the only brand I buy for baby showers now and I highly recommend them to new moms!!
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
Best kind of diapers you can buy for anyone ! These diapers are very effective and worth buying ! More expensive but pampers is always having sales /coupons available!
Jessica R.
Ojai, CA
Ok So I Got A Box Of these diapers and when i first used them they were ok but then i noticed they don't absorb properly so my poor baby was always wet from her clothes so i do not like them and i switched i do not recommend
Maury C.
Holts summit, MO
Pamper swaddlers are my far the most absorbent and trustworthy brand. They keep my little man dry and free from skin irritations. They are well worth the price tag for my peace of mind. I trust Pampers on trips and for special events because I know diaper leaks are unlikely.
Destiny C.
Spartanburg, SC
I use these on my 4 month old daughter. They're amazing. Although I did hear pampers only goes up to a certain size? I don't want to switch to another brand later lol other than that, Love it !