BY PAMPERS

Clinically proven mild Hypoallergenic and perfume free Pampers Sensitive wipes are dermatologist tested #1 Choice of Hospitals* see more...

Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great diapers for new babies. I like the color changing strip to let you know if the diaper is wet or not. Seems to hold a lot and (so far) haven't had any "blow out" situations. The only issue we've found is with pee leaking. We have a boy and if we don't point his manhood facing south pee does not absorb in the diaper AT ALL. Thankfully we figured out this trick so we didn't have to change brands.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Pampers Swaddlers are the best newborn diapers ever! I gift them at every baby shower. They are soft, have a dip where the umbilical cord is so that it doesn't tug or irritate, and they fit perfect. We got a pack at the hospital, so that says something if the hospital is exclusively handing them out. They're wonderful!
Mariah N.
Very helpful with wiping to keep my kids clean. We keep them on a shelf above our toilet where it's easy for them to reach and accessible for us when we assist them. I think they are wonderful for our kids learning to be sanitary and efficient and independent in the restroom
Kristi V.
Seymour, WI
I absolutely love these diapers. They fit nicely on my son and absorbed a lot of urine. Some diapers I have noticed will let moisture leak through on to clothes but these did not.
Kari W.
Mustang, OK
We used these for our twins and they are amazing! No leaks and they didn't "bunch up" like other brands. Bonus: You get Pampers points to use for great rewards!
Hope P.
Great diapers for newborns soft sensitive butts. They have a cut for belly buttons and soft fabric against their skin.
Claire D.
These are good diapers for a newborn. They are soft and have a cutout for the cord. I prefer these over Huggies.
Alicia H.
I really like these. I know we need to check but, on those tiered nights and days? the indicator is perfect.
Hali H.
These are hands down the best newborn diapers on the market! They have a line that lets you know when your baby has used the bathroom which is extremely helpful. They also prevent leakage more than any others we have tried. I've had two children and I will continue to recommend these! I will say swaddlers are best for newborns but we didn't care for the bigger sizes!