Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers, Size 2 (12-18 lb), Sesame Beginnings, Jumbo, 40 diapers

Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
I have sworn by Pampers swaddlers for both my son and daughter.  My son is now 3 1/2 and we still use pampers brand over night diapers, and my daughter is only 9 months and still in her swaddlers size 3.  No diaper rash, unless we switch to other brands.  These are my go-to, absolute favorites, and worth every penny.  I recommend buying on Amazon subscription for the best deal.
Mary O.
These did not work for my baby whatsoever. They leaked everywhere o matter how small his messes were, they just didn't fit him right ( he managed to pee out the side of them twice!) and they would leak the innards out all over him if I didn't change him fast enough. I know a lot of mom's have great experiences with Pampers, bu they just did not work for our family. :(
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers Swaddlers are hands down the best diapers. They works great for my son who was very sensitive skin and appeared to be allergic to most other diapers at a young age. The indicator strip on the diaper is also very helpful, especially when they are little.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
These are the products we started out using in the hospital, so we extended them to our home. The reward points are awesome--she has earned some Melissa and Doug toys as a result of our purchasing these. BUT, we have a very sensitive little one and we realized a little too late that these were causing diaper rashes and we had to switch to chemical-free brands.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
These were the best diapers for my newborn. He was pretty sensitive with his skin and needed preemie diapers for a while and swaddles were perfect. We still use them now and hes in a size 3. I loved the soaked line in them. Perfect for when he was tiny and had very little urine output. I love pampers
Alexis P.
Apo, Ae
These worked the best for my baby. I have tried every brand and have used these since we brought her home. These were also the most gentle on her skin compared to others. Have only had two-three complete blow outs in these diapers.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
I've always used Pampers brand diapers for all of my babies. A trusted, dependable brand. Holds well for leaks and poops, lol. No diaper rashes for my babies bottoms.
Nichole W.
This was the only diaper I used on both my babies. They were absorbent and soft. But, when a newborn has a blow out up the back no diaper will save the day.
Tiffany P.
Ocala, FL
I loved Pampers when my daughter was born till about a year. Now she leaks out of every diaper weather size 4 or 5, so I had to switch brands