Pampers Swaddlers Mini Pack Size 1 Diapers 20 ct Bag uploaded by Latasha J.Pampers Swaddlers Mini Pack Size 1 Diapers 20 ct Bag uploaded by J B.

BY PAMPERS #38 in Diapers

Pampers Swaddlers with Dry Max help keep your newborn dry and comfortable with quilted blanket-like softness and soft stretchy sides. Choose the diaper that's the #1 choice of hospitals* for newborns: Pampers Swaddlers. see more...

• Pampers Swaddlers Mini Pack Size 1 Diapers 20 ct Bag so ...4 Answers
  • I'm expecting my first baby in the spring and I'm just wo...1 Answers
  • Are these the most absorbent diapers?12 Answers
Tatiana K.
Drums, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
To me these are my favorite diapers. At my baby shower I had a diaper raffle which gave me Manny varieties of diaper sizes and brands. I quickly found out that Pampers were my favorite. My son doesn't get diaper rash, there true to fit and barely leak!
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion).
Dylan W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers are more expensive than most diapers but they're well worth it. They almost never leak and are way better than the other brands I've tried (luvs, huggies, honest co.). I would definitely recommend giving these a try!
maria e.
Muito boa dura a noite toda o bebê fica bem mais confortável e os adesivos da frauda pode ser descolado várias vezes do local de colar que quando vc tentar de novo vai pregar do mesmo jeito...
Lindsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not the safest diapers but it's the only kind my daughter can wear. Every other diapers give her rash or chemical burns. I'm thankful for pampers. Just wish they were a little less expensive.
Jamie G.
I love the Pampers Swaddles diapers. They work so well with my kid's. They have better stretch then any other diaper. They haven't had any breakout's. I have tired other diapers and was not happy with the out come. Some leave red marks on there skin, some fit to tight, and some have that nasty cotton smell. They hold up wonderful. and don't fall apart. I just wish that they would sale they in every store. Where I live I can only find them in 2 stores and I have to drive far just to purchase them.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
These really are the best diapers, especially for newborns! So soft, & very absorbent. When my son was first born, I really loved the strip telling me when he had wetted, as his doctor wanted me to keep count initially. They are on the higher end of diaper price points, but are so worth it. There are always coupons floating around, they have a rewards program, and we have made good use of Amazon's Subscribe & Save program.
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I really loved the newborn pampers so I decided to try pampers in size 1. I was really disappointed in these diapers because they did not hold as well as the newborn diapers did. When my little one would have a tiny bit of pee the whole diaper would be moist from the outside and the same happened when it was full. I don't know if the diapers are any different depending on size.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was given a few of these packs from the hospital, and I fell in love with them. They fit snuggly around the baby, and help avoid the umbilical cord, sometimes you have to fold the diapers down the avoid it, but it seems designed to do this! My daughter then had to stay in the NyICU for a few weeks, and the hospital was so kind as to send me home with several more bags! I didn't have to buy diapers for a month! I tried Huggies one time, and my lil baby blew it out the back, never had that problem with pampers swaddlers! Great diapers!
Lissette C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these the most absorbent diapers?
Reanne G.
Leicester, Leicester
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers Swaddlers Mini Pack Size 1 Diapers 20 ct Bag so I've seen so many bad reviews and so many good reviews for pampers I think they are amazing what does everyone else think?! Are you for or against them?
alysha k.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm expecting my first baby in the spring and I'm just wondering what your opinions are on these diapers? I've received a bunch of sample packs of these but are they good for newborns? Which brand is the best?