BY PAMPERS

Every little miracle deserves to be protected! Wrap your newborn in comfort and security with Pampers Swaddlers diapers. With blanket-like softness, an umbilical-cord notch (on sizes preemie and newborn), and a color-changing wetness indicator (on sizes newborn, 1 and 2), Pampers Swaddlers help keep your baby comfortable and dry. Choose the #1 choice of hospitals*: Pampers Swaddlers diapers. see more...

• Just softer so less diaper rash. 2 Answers
  • Are the swaddlers any better than the normal line of pampers othe...9 Answers
Kati H.
Kati H.
Columbia, SC
I've used Pampers swaddlers for the last three kids. They work very well! They're soft, stretchy and absorb well. It helps that most stores run sales on them frequently. But even without sales, the price isn't bad. They're our #1 choice to diapers when a new baby arrives.
Yiranny A.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Perfecto para los primeros meses de los bebes que es cuando hacen mucho pipi y caca estos eran los unicos que resistían los compre por caja
alexandra v.
alexandra v.
Not a big fan of pampers. They would give my son the worst yeast infection diaper rashes.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion).
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Mega Parent Expert
I loved these a lot better than any of the huggies and I feel like you get more for the price . they allow her to have more movement and are more comfortable to no only put on her but how she looks in them.
Kendra  T.
Kendra T.
I tried pampers on both of my children. My daughter was long and lean. These diapers didn't work for her. I am not sure why, but she always leaked in them. I didn't have that problem with competor diapers. My son had an allergic reaction to these diapers, but did not have the leaking problem. I am not a fan of pampers, although I know of many people who are.
Merima B.
Merima B.
By far the best diapers I have ever used for my baby. These are so soft and definitely swaddle the baby. They have a line that indicates when the baby urinated. They are simply amazing and I would buy them again.
destiny m.
destiny m.
This brand broke my newborn out as the cloth hot stuck on my baby before her morning change. she had rashes all over her butt
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I used these for my son and they worked great. I didn't have a problem with them.
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great for my baby who love to move around and play! It never leaks and fits my baby perfectly.:)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Are the swaddlers any better than the normal line of pampers other than being softer?
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
Just softer so less diaper rash.