BY PAMPERS

Every little miracle deserves to be protected! Wrap your newborn in comfort and security with Pampers Swaddlers diapers. With blanket-like softness, an umbilical-cord notch (on sizes preemie and newborn), and a color-changing wetness indicator (on sizes newborn, 1 and 2), Pampers Swaddlers help keep your baby comfortable and dry. Choose the #1 choice of hospitals*: Pampers Swaddlers diapers. see more...

• Just softer so less diaper rash. 2 Answers
  • Are the swaddlers any better than the normal line of pampers othe...9 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion).
Samantha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved these a lot better than any of the huggies and I feel like you get more for the price . they allow her to have more movement and are more comfortable to no only put on her but how she looks in them.
Kendra  T.
I tried pampers on both of my children. My daughter was long and lean. These diapers didn't work for her. I am not sure why, but she always leaked in them. I didn't have that problem with competor diapers. My son had an allergic reaction to these diapers, but did not have the leaking problem. I am not a fan of pampers, although I know of many people who are.
Kati H.
Columbia, SC
I've used Pampers swaddlers for the last three kids. They work very well! They're soft, stretchy and absorb well. It helps that most stores run sales on them frequently. But even without sales, the price isn't bad. They're our #1 choice to diapers when a new baby arrives.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
These are by far the best diapers. I have tried almost every brand on my kids to see what is the best and these take the win! Swaddlers are great and they are all i would use on my babies!
Merima B.
By far the best diapers I have ever used for my baby. These are so soft and definitely swaddle the baby. They have a line that indicates when the baby urinated. They are simply amazing and I would buy them again.
Mikiella  T.
Denver, CO
When my daughter was first born, I put her in these Pampers only because they have the line that lets you know if the diaper was wet. But now that she is almost 3 I prefer the quality of Huggies for her size.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
These are my favorite diapers! My baby can sleep through the night without them leaking through and he wakes up dry in the morning! Usually with other diapers his clothes are soaked!
Ja M.
Pampers Swaddlers are my absolute favors diaper of choice on the market. We are currently in size 1 but have size 2 stocked up in the closet already so I'm sure we'll love those just as well:))!!
Lianne C.
Manorville, NY
Have used Pampers Swaddlers since day 1 and wouldn't change to anything else. My daughter is sleeping through the night and thankfully not being woken up by a sopping wet diaper!
Jennifer J.
Are the swaddlers any better than the normal line of pampers other than being softer?
Doreen C.
Just softer so less diaper rash.