BY PAMPERS

Every little miracle deserves to be protected! Wrap your newborn in comfort and security with Pampers Swaddlers diapers. With blanket-like softness, an umbilical-cord notch (on sizes preemie and newborn), and a color-changing wetness indicator (on sizes newborn, 1 and 2), Pampers Swaddlers help keep your baby comfortable and dry. Choose the #1 choice of hospitals*: Pampers Swaddlers diapers. see more...

Pampers Swaddlers Jumbo Pack Size 2 Diapers 36 ct Bag
  • "I have used this name brand for my first son now my second this is a great product love pampers" in 1 review
  • "I liked the cloth like feel cause it's soft and the wetness indicator on the front is awesome." in 1 review
Tricia B.
Oologah, OK
I love the pampers brand. These diapers are reliable when they need to be...always!! Only thing I don't like is they fit slightly too snug then I like. They don't have much stretch which I don't like
Jackie H.
I liked the cloth like feel cause it's soft and the wetness indicator on the front is awesome. I didn't like the inside of the pamper. It has a net like layer on the inside and it would get stuck to my son's bottom. I'm not sure if it hurt him or if it was just uncomfortable.
Rachelle S.