Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers

by Pampers

#1 in Diapers

Made for your growing baby, new Pampers Swaddlers is our softest diaper EVER with outstanding absorbency! New ultra-soft absorbent layers soothe and protect your baby's skin. Specially designed with your baby's skin in mind, Pampers Swaddlers exclusive BreatheFree Liner wicks wetness away from skin so baby's skin stays drier and healthier*. Dual Leak-Guard Barriers along the leg cuff help protect where leaks happen most. And, our Pampers Wetness Indicator shows when your baby's wet. Pampers Swaddlers are free of parabens and latex** and are clinically proven hypoallergenic for protection that's gentle on your baby's delicate skin. Plus, our new prints feature hand-drawn animals that illustrate all of the love and sweetness between baby and parent. For trusted protection, trust Pampers, the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand. *Vs. leading value brand **Natural rubber.

How soft are these? Do they break easily?
Are these snug at the hips in comparison to other brands like Honest Diapers?
Doo these leak any?
Start your review of Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers!
Malia V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Malia V.
These were very comfortable for my son to wear and kept his skin dry. He is an active Walker and his other diapers will droop when wet. Not this brand! And it kept the wetness from his sensitive skin with great absorption. Love the wetness indicator!
Chantal V.
Sandy, UT
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Chantal V.
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Chantal V.
Purchased at: Target
These have been our go to diapers for my first newborn baby girl! Pampers was the brand the hospital carried and I just loved the way they have this baby smell to them, they have made it through so many heavy duty “boom boom’s” as we call them 💩 and have never had any problems with leaks or them falling off! We’ve definitely tried other brands in the beginning but now a whole year later - 14 months to be exact our little Willow still fits into the 3 or 4 size and sleeps through the night comfortably. I also have a serious online shopping addiction in finding her unique clothes and shopping at foot locker for Jordan’s as well as the vans store! I just love dressing her like a mini me and the diapers aren’t bulky or saggy even when the yellow line turns blue which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that it lets us know basically when it’s a full diaper! We have also added on the size 4 in the pampers cruisers which I think is definitely a good diaper option to have since they slide on instead of using tabs, that way is our little one is just hanging out in her diaper wether it’s because we’re feeding her or just kind of not ready to do much - she can’t just take the tabs off and then have an accident while we run around chasing her trying to put her diaper back on! So I’d definitely try the 360 cruisers as well! The picture below was right after she was born on August 5th 2020 at 3:41 pm she came out smiling and they put a nice pampers diaper on her! Then you have our little Willow just chilling in her diaper, comfy and snug!
Alexis D.
ROLLA, ND
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Alexis D.
Having a little guy like mine that is constantly wanting to drink water/milk I have to have a good quality diaper that will hold up to all that liquid! I have tried other brands and nothing compares to pampers especially overnight!
Lacy P.
Evansville, IN
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Lacy P.
So years ago for my first child, I used exclusively pampers. With my second, I used pampers as well as some other brands. And with my baby, I haven’t used them at all with the exception of receiving this voxbox. These are my favorite diapers, definitely the highest quality diaper that I have encountered. They are super soft, absorbent, and have a pleasant, clean baby powder smell. The designs on the diapers are also super cute and I appreciate the wetness indicator line. That being said, I cannot get past the cost. They are so much more than competitor store brands and while the quality is definitely superb, the competitor brands work just fine for us and don’t leak so we save money with them instead. If the price point was a little better, we would be pampers all the way. As you can see in my comparison picture, the pampers diaper on the left is visibly more soft and cushy.
Kayla M.
Adkins, TX
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Kayla M.
We love these diapers. We’ve used this brand with our first born and again with our second. They are trusted and reliable. We don’t have to worry about diaper rash or leaks. They don’t tear and hold up well to a baby on the move! The new design is even better than before and I highly recommend them!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Katie G.
Pampers are the very best diapers I’ve used for my kids! Both of my kids have sensitive skin and this brand is one of the only ones that doesn’t cause them to break out in rashes. And these swaddlers are AMAZING! My son absolutely HAS to wear one to bed every night. He sleeps through the night but pees right through every other diaper without waking up! These are a life saver!
Janie J.
Lompoc, CA
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Janie J.
These are the softest diapers. We loved them! No leaks, no accidental scrapes from the Velcro. Don’t love the scent, but that’s just my preference.
Senida H.
Bowling Green, KY
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Senida H.
I started out with this brand with my first baby and with him being super sensitive, it was a great product. It’s soft and fit well. The only concern I had with it was it’s absorbency, some blowouts were just not vita ones well (but that’s pretty true across the board). Overall a great product that’s I’d recommend to family & friends.
Abigail R.
La Plata, MD
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Abigail R.
I love these pampers swaddlers. Easy to put on and leak proof. If I purchased name brand diapers pampers would be my go to. Definitely prefer them over Huggies and Luvs.
Candice H.
Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Diapers uploaded by Candice H.
I was very happy to try out these diapers for my almost 2 year old. They held up to all the running and jumping a toddler boy does! The prints on the diapers were cute too. The things I didn’t like were the added scent and chlorine used for bleaching. I feel that babies don’t need chemicals on their sensitive skin and I usually buy diapers that are scent-free and chlorine-free.