Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct)

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct)

by Pampers

Wrap your baby in a diaper that's 2x softer and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents. Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn baby's belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N-2). Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand

Safety Warning: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS DIAPERS, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE DIAPER, OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. DISCARD ANY TORN OR UNSEALED DIAPER, OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE DIAPER PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.

Are these good for overnight 10-12 hours?
What’s the best pampers? I like pampers swaddlers in my opinion the best because they don’t leak.
Does anyone have a problem with them leaking?
Start your review of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct)!
Aisha A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct) uploaded by Aisha A.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct) uploaded by Aisha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good diapers. Hold up for a long time. Soft and comfy. Not bulky. No leaking through out the night.
Kenya M.
Union City, GA
Great for when the little ones are in the pool. No leak and it is worth every penny.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,321 reviews
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct) uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encantan estos pamper súper absorbentes y protegen a mi niño para mantenerlo cómodo y seco toda la noche es de buena calidad y excelente precio siempre los compro
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
I really like these diapers. They are really absorbent and come with cute designs on them. My baby seems to fit into them really well and this decreases any leaks. I highly recommend them if cost is not an option because buying this brand every week can get pricey.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a mother of 7 children so I have bought a Ton of diapers in the last 20 years. Pampers have never been my go to mainly because I'm a single mother and had to go a more economic route most of the time. I decided to give them another try and I'm not very impressed. The very first diaper I put on my son, ripped the whole side!! He barely has it on for a half hour and its falling off him and splitting. Maybe I just got a bad pack but I'm not going to recommend these.
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
I have used Pampers Swaddlers with both of my children. I wouldn't use anything else. They are the softest diapers we've found and the fit is great.
AshleyJo C.
Hazard, KY
Love these diapers. Affordable. Worth the money. Last overnight. Fresh scent. Safe for my babies skin. Holds up well to babies movements. I love this.
Adriana D.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has been using this brand, since she was born. I absolutely love them. One because they are so soft and comfortable for the kids to wear. Two the last for long time with making the kids clothes wear. I was using other brand, but she sleeps all night long, so she wears it all night too. At every morning her clothes were wear of pee and her diaper was full I think it weighs like 2 pounds or more.
Gloria C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Swaddlers pampers are the best! They are super soft and this brand was the only one that didn’t irritate my baby’s bottom
Jocelyn E.
Hazlet, NJ
We're still using these for our 2.5 year old. She has been wearing swaddlers since birth and it's the only diaper that didn't cause a rash on her sensitive skin. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because it's never been really good at holding her pee overnight. She woke up soaked a lot. So we started putting pull-ups over the diaper and that seems to contain the leaks.