BY PAMPERS

Wrap your baby in Pampers Swaddlers diapers, our most trusted comfort and protection and the #1 Choice of US Hospitals.* Our Blankie Soft diaper with a unique Absorb Away Liner pulls wetness and mess away from baby's skin to help keep your baby... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy the swaddles diapers for my son. They work well on his super active days. I usually purchase them at Walmart or my local drug store. I pick these up usually when they are on sale. He moves around a lot when we leave the house or go on play dates and these diapers are exceptional for that. Would recommend to anyone who has a busy toddler that doesn't sit still. They hold everything in without leaks at night too which is excellent. You can usually catch these on sale if you check your local Sunday sale papers.
Princess C.
Best diapers out there. I used them for my daughter 12 years ago. Now I use them for my 8 month old son. No leaking, great absorbency, elasticity...great overall.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
These are great pampers that last long. Do great job holding as well eat you know when it's dirty. I recommend
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encantan estos pañales , son de los mejores excelente protección para nuestros bebés , los recomiendo
Samantha S.