Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 3 Jumbo Pack uploaded by Ang T.Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 3 Jumbo Pack uploaded by Tina C.Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 3 Jumbo Pack uploaded by Katey S.

BY PAMPERS #88 in Diapers

Wetness Indicator Pampers' Best Dryness &Amp; Fit #1 Choice Of Hospitals* 16-28 Lb (7-13 Kg) *Based On Sales Of The Newborn Hospital Diaper. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this diapers for the past few days and I'm sorry to write this but every time I change my baby and she pees a little they smell so much like pee I had to change her diaper every 40min - 1 hour and don't tell me is her because I used huggies last 2 weeks and that didn't happen with the little smugglers
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion).
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
I dislike this product very much. They wrap around my baby in a weird way and they hold nothing. It doesn't hold pee or poop. Especially when accident a cure. It doesn't anything from going everywhere. I do more laundry when I use this product. I do not recommend it to anyone
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved pampers swaddlers we Always end up repurchasing these ! They work great and are easy to put on my wiggly baby ! Definitely recommend trying if you haven't already! They have great absorbency and are flexible!
Callie B.
Camas , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite diapers by far. I've tried lots and these got my baby the best. It's a good value and they don't leak!! All pros with these diapers. I love pampers. Buying them again and again for sure.
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love pampers. I have been using them since my son was born! My son has been in size three for a few months now and will probably be in them for quite a few more! The weight size for the diapers is immense so buying the largest packs is definitely not a worry that you won't use them all! I still prefer swaddles of cruisers even though my son has been bouncing and crawling all over the place. I just feel the fit his body better, but all babies are different. Diapers are so expensive which is why I didn't give it five stars. But my personal opinion is that it's the best diaper brand out there
Tina C.
I wholeheartedly recommend these after three children.

These are soft, durable, high quality and comfortable for baby. They are very absporbant and they do the job well.

Now this size, the three, also comes in the pampers cruisers for active babies (crawlers, walkers etc) but I find these work just as well and it will be a matter of preference!
Ang T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I hate that diapers are so expensive. Whatever brand you buy is expensive. I like this brand but can't have him wearing it all the time just because he's allergic. So I have 3 brands in total which I go back and forth with. But it absorbs well and what I love is the tinkle line. It helps out a lot.
Jessica S.
We used this at the hospital. When I got home I switched my son to a different Eco-friendly brand and for two months no matter what I did, my poor boy had diaper rash. Finally I switched him back to pampers and the diaper rash has gone away!!! I love this brand. Love that the swaddlers have a wet indicator too.