BY PAMPERS

Emily M.
Emily M.
West Olive, MI
The pampers swaddlers worked great for my kids sensitive skin : ) It met all my expectations and the line really helped me out with my first child! I love that the color of the line changes so you know when to change the diaper : ) I would recommend these diapers but I wish they weren't so expensive : /
Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Our favorite baby diaper, the color changing stripe takes the guesswork out of diaper checks, and the netted liner pulls poo away from baby skins. Decently priced and always has coupons out if you are willing to hunt for them. Will use on the next baby.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
personally I prefer huggies but as newborn she wore pampers. I just happened to Fall in love with the huggies swaddlers. the pampers would always leave the pattern and creases of the pattern on her skin.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love these diapers and am so so very happy that they now come in 3 sizes bigger up to size 6. Because with my first two they only went to a size 3 and then you were forced to find another diaper at like 6 months of age. I really disliked that but now thats not an issue at all so it's absolutely perfect.
These diapers are used in most hospitals because they can't be beat in comfort and quality as well as performance. I've tried every major brand and type with my 3 kids and I always came back to these. In reality baby number one was the guinea pig as I wanted the best for the least amount but I realized quickly that you had to pay for the best when it came to these so that's what I did with my last two kids.
These are so soft. From the moment you take it out of the box its like no diaper youve ever felt before. Its like a blanket for their bottom. I guess that's why they call them swaddlers. Then the inside mesh type stuff sucks everything up. Even the wet from the solids so literally everything is pulled away from babies bottom like no other diaper can. Than they smell amazing like a really good newborn baby smell and that always helps when we are discussing bottoms. Even cute little baby bottoms.
They don't hurt the baby and are super comfortable and soft inside and out. They hold a lot before allowing wetness on the inside or outside and overall I will always be blown away. No other diaper compares and I'm so happy I can use these until pull ups now. Me and my baby love them a lot
I totally recommend.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Mega Parent Expert
These diapers are fantastic. They are very soft against baby's skin. The blue line indicator is great for knowing when a change is needed. They hold an insane amount with no leaks! My daughter has slept 12 hours straight with the fullest diaper I've ever seen and I just knew when I picked her up that it would be wet underneath...nope, bone dry. These are the only diapers we use for her.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
As a mom of 4 we have bought and used our fair share of diapers. Pampers is by far the best. They are a little pricey but at the end of the day I didn't get peed on and they didn't break my kids out in rashes like the other brands. I also didn't have to change their diaper every 30 mins when I used pampers. So pampers is a total win in our family.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter got some bad diaper rashes while using these diapers. I am pretty sure it is due to the scents in them. I switched her to another diaper with no scent and she did fine. Price was great especially with getting coupons in top of it. And they are very absorbent. My daughter just can't use them sadly.
Viktoriya B.
Viktoriya B.
Mega Parent Expert
Amazing dieper I've started using them at the hospital for my little girl, and since then I've tried a few other brands but just throw them away and keep coming back to pampers. They are amazing and don't irritate my little girls but. And never leak though
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
I am using these with my 3 month old and used them with my first daughter. I've never had an issue with them. The stripe that changes color when wet is a lifesaver and enables you to quickly tell when your child needs a diaper change.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mega Parent Expert
By far my favorite diaper. They are so soft and smell so good. I like when a diaper has a scent because it helps keep the pee pee smell down. They absorb a lot and the little blue line is helpful to keep a newborn dry.