BY PAMPERS #2 in Diapers

Give Your Baby The #1 Choice Of Hospitals* Size 1 &Mdash; 8 &Ndash;&Nbsp;14 Lb. Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Wrap Your Baby In Pampers&Reg; Softest Diaper, Pampers Swaddlers.&Nbsp; With Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection, Swaddlers Help You Make Your Baby As Comfortable As Possible.&Nbsp; Plus, Swaddlers Color-Changing Wetness Indicator Makes It Easy For You To Tell When Your Baby Might Be Ready For A Change. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before** With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Swaddlers Are More Absorbent Than Before**, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Based On Sales Data **Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 1 Giant Pack
  • "I love that if I am out and it takes me a while to get to my destination my babies don't get that bad diaper rash from the wetness of the diaper." in 1 review
  • "I always try to use coupons when buying them, as they are one of the more expensive brands, but they're totally worth saving my son's outfits from blowouts." in 1 review
  • "These are such great diapers for a nippily little one year old!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
Price
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm giving these 2 stars. Now these are the diapers they usually load you up on in the hospital. I love that they have the little line that lets you know the diapers getting full BUT these are probably one of the worst diapers I've ever used. My oldest daughter I had to either use them or honest brand because everything else gave her a terrible rash. My 2nd daughter (preemie) could wear these but they leak so bad! I used them from preemie to size 2 and I can honestly say it was just a leaking issue with the diaper. We switched to Luvs during the day and I have no leaks. Huggies little snuggles at night and she can actually sleep 6-7 hours now. With pampers we were waking up to change every 3 hours. They are a bit pricy too. When I buy a diaper I want one that doesn't leak. I had heard things and watched videos on the diaper test using swaddles, little snugglers and luvs so I wasn't actually shocked when I saw that swaddles were the worst. They are known for their leaks and "pee" smell.
jasmin b.
Montclair
Thank God for pampers. I change my son at least 20 times a day. He is always peeing. Pampers keep him nice and dry. If he sleeps for 4 hours, they do not leak. That can hold so much pee. Best of all, they have the little lines that turn blue when he is wet. I will continue to buy and support the Pampers brand because it works. They have perfected their product. I never heard anyone saying anything bad about pampers. FYI, they smell amazing. Your baby will stay fresh except when they do #2, lol.
Chelsea H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not a fan of pampers. I had a few boxes I got from my baby shower and I ended up returning the unopened ones. There is no elastic on the back of these diapers so the poop comes straight up the back. Such a headache having to clean up so many diaper blowouts. We switched diapers and that solved the problem. I don’t see myself buying these ever again.
Mhailene M.
Roswell, GA
best diapers hands down are pampers for me.  They hold so much and I must use them for when my daughter sleeps at night.  during the day, any other diaper would be fine but at night time to extra protect her I always use Pampers and they never fail me.  Theres also no smell like the others, and these are super soft! i love pampers!
Sarah H.
I love pampers! They are the only diaper I’ve used since my daughter was born. With other brands, she seems to get bad rashes but she never has with pampers. She barely ever soaks through the diaper and I love the scent! It has that baby smell that I love! Pampers can be a bit more pricey than other brands but I’d say it’s worth it.
Kasey S.
We are a Pampers Family! After searching for the best diapers for my kids, we always came back to the Pampers. I love that they are well made, they don't leak, and they don't give my kids Chemical Burn. On average we spend about $25.00 for a bigger box to last us at least a couple of weeks. Favorite diapers ever! I give it 5 ⭐
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers were okay. I didn’t care for the “baby” smell they have it the mesh lining as it always stuck to my babies privates. They are more for a baby with skinny legs and a chunky belly which is the opposite of my child so they didn’t fit him very well. He didn’t have  any blow outs so that was a plus.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
As first time parents you can only imagine how confused we looked standing in front of all these different diaper brands. Lucky our first choice has been the one we remained loyal to.

This is our favorite diaper brand for our son. He is 12 weeks old and we have been using Pampers Swaddlers since he was born. They are soft to the touch and catch everything!

We only had issues once with these once and that was because it was time to move him up a size, other than that we are perfectly happy.

Our son has had no reactions/rashes, he stays nice and dry, and nothing gets out so that makes us happy! Definitely recommend.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are by far my favorite! There is nothing like Pampers! The swaddlers smell like baby, not that babies smell like that, but you know what I mean! It’s a divine smell! The absorption is so amazing and keeps your baby feeling dry at all times! I would recommend these over any other diaper out there!
Cassidy M.
Sterling, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was SO disappointed with these. My mom used these with me so while I was pregnant I seriously stocked up on these. Come to find they have FRAGRANCE added to them and they cause my son to break out horribly. Who would add fragrance to a baby product? They have such sensitive skin. Major disappointment
Sarah R.
Do the crates come with a pamper rewards code inside?
Joya W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these diapers tend to run big or small?
Maria G.
Mi sobrino no nace aun, pero me gustaría saber si son buenos pañales, cuanto aguanta el pañal y la colita del bebe sin problemas, y si el costo de los pañales realmente valen la pena.
Leslie S.
Wondering at what age/size you stopped using swaddlers?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Was anyone else using pampers about 21/2 years ago when they changed them. I still like them now I just miss how soft they were