Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct)

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct)

by Pampers

#10 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in Pampers Swaddlers diapers, their most trusted comfort and protection and the 1 choice of US hospitals. The Blankie Soft diaper is super soft with a unique Absorb Away Liner that pulls wetness and mess away from baby's skin. And an Umbilical Cord Notch makes sure your baby's delicate belly is protected with a contoured fit (sizes N-2)

Batteries required: No

1 choice of hospitals, nurses and parents; 2x softer with up to 12 hours of protection; Wetness indicator tells you when baby needs a change

Style: Swaddlers

For parents with tall skinny babies, do you feel like these diapers do a good job at preventing leaks?
Do they run big to different diapers like luvs?
Do these diapers have food leak guard protection?
Start your review of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct)!
Dali A.
Modesto, CA
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by Dali A.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by Dali A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I was in the hospital the nurse gave me some pampers for my baby she said that for her the best diapers are pampers because the softness and she sold me on it and since there I always buy pampers and my kid loves it I’m so happy with pampers he is size 6 now and I’m happy 😃 Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 6 (144ct)
Tyali W.
Charlotte, NC
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by Tyali W.
Baby #2 loves them as well. I appreciate the pee indicator! It’s a life saver, now that there’s two little ones in the house! They fit snug and have the cutest design. Nothing but compliments here!
Shera P.
Longwood
Pamper is by far the best diaper brand. Never left any kind of rash on my sensitive baby’s skin. We’ve had a few leaks but usually due to how the diaper was put on. I will continue to buy this brand for my current baby and for the future.
Ashley E.
Eureka, MO
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by Ashley E.
Best diapers ever they really hold in a lot especially overnight! Highly recommend. The only thing is sometimes they leak over top of his diaper overnight but not nearly as bad as other leading brands
Mandi D.
Mineral Wells, WV
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by Mandi D.
I love pampers. Never have any complaints except just a bit pricey, but for the quality and the amount (in the larger boxes) it is worth what you’re paying. I also love the 12h protection, so I have less to worry about if she sleeps in. I always recommend pampers first!
kieya L.
Burlington, NJ
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by kieya L.
The only diapers my daughter can wear! My husband and I tried a few different diapers until deciding that Pampers Swaddlers are the best. These diapers can hold so much! And the fit is amazing! Worth the money! #BabyEssentials
Amanda B.
I loved these for my son when he was younger. We used them up till about 8 months but then had to switch because he started moving around too much and started leaking through. I now use them with my daughter and they work great with her as well. Also like the green line indicator, makes is soo much easier for the late night changes.
Ivon G.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1 (222ct) uploaded by Ivon G.
I love this diapers for a new born because they are very soft, comfortable and absorbent and the design is so cute .
Gloria V.
Clementon, NJ
Great diaper! Got these as a shower gift and loved them. I would try cheaper ones and even brand names but nothing worked as good.
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is our go to diapee when purchasing for our grandchildren, family, or friends for baby showers and use at home. They are extremely absorbent. I love the mesh that keeps the baby feeling dry. They far exceed my expectations in a diaper. Definitely a bonus that they have the wet dry line on them which is easy to tell when a diaper is ready to be changed for those new to that experience. I would recommend this product to all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...