BY PAMPERS

Give your baby the #1 choice of hospitals* (*based on sales data), available up to size 5! wrap your baby in pampers softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available in sizes newborn, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Pampers swaddlers economy pack plus a 3-pack of pampers sensitive wipes! Now available through size 5 color-changing wetness indicator the #1 choice of hospitals* (*based on sales data)... see more...

Brittany L.
Canton, OH
I absolutely love Pampers swaddlers! I've used them since the day my daughter was born. They're the absolute BEST diaper out there. They don't leak, they are definitely not cheaply made. Amazing quality! I love them. My daughter had gotten chemical burns from other brands but we have never had a problem Pampers Swaddlers. And we always get the big boxes because it's a much better deal. Highly recommend these diapers!!
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
We used Pampers Swaddlers with my older daughter, and now use it on my 7 month old. They work very well and feel soft and comfy for me while putting them on her, so I can only assume they're comfy for her to wear! I also love the fresh scent they come with... it's that special baby smell to me!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I used many different brands of diapers with my daughter. I still switch up diapers often but always find myself buying these. They keep her bum dry, they smell AMAZING, and they are so soft. Also, they have that wetness indicator which is really nice!
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We LOVE Pamper diapers! They are the only brand we use, because they don't leak and they fit my babies the best. They aren't too bulky and they are very absorbent! I recommend Pampers the most! We've always had great luck with them.
Brittney B.
Wipes are okay but the diapers were terrible. My son never had a diaper that the pee didn't go through. He also got frequent diaper rashes. Won't use this brand ever again.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down best diapers! Love the swaddlers, especially the wetness indicator! I tried other brands but I always keep coming back! Also I love the pampers codes for reward points! They are pricey but worth it in my opinion
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
This product was so wonderful! It kept my daughter dry, clean and happy. Never a complaint when she has worn those. Too bad they are more expensive than other brands. But they are worth it!
Teryn S.
Savannah, GA
Such great diapers. Never any leaks which is so important especially for a mama with a boy! Great overnight, on the go, for long times between diaper changes. Highly recommend!
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
It's worth the price because it not only has diapers but also comes with wipes, so u don't have to worry about running out of diapers
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
Papers products are mine and my husbands favorite. Makes it easy to tell when she is wet and fits great around her legs and waist!