Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct

by Pampers

#4 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in a diaper that's 2x softer and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents. Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn baby's belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N-2). Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand

Safety Warning: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS DIAPERS, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE DIAPER, OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. DISCARD ANY TORN OR UNSEALED DIAPER, OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE DIAPER. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE DIAPER PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.

Favorite diapers ?
Are these true to size based on weight or should I size up?
Hi friends!! New mom (to be) here!! I have heard lots of good things about this brand and style, I’m just curious if this is a good brand to invest in before baby arrives? I am scared she may have allergies so I don’t know what brand to go with! Any comments welcome 💕
Start your review of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct uploaded by Courtney P.
Having had 4 children already I see that these pampers are the best for newborn babies I used them all the way up until size 2 then size 3 in baby dry because they have more per package and they are a bit expensive especially for a single parent or low income family. But my children have never had a bad experience with these. Mind you my son now 8 months is efb and those newborn month poops were messy but these held through pretty good. But the times they didn't I just upped the size. And no blowouts. So far using these I have had maybe 5 really messy have to wash him, clothes, and sheets day. You know? They have to be good if this is what all the hospitals use, right? Well love em. Keep it up pampers!
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Pampers Swaddlers Diapersare so great! I am a mom of 5, including twins, and I bought these through all my babies. They're so soft and gentle feeling for your new baby and they're great for making diaper cake gifts.
Jackie J.
Schaumburg, IL
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct uploaded by Jackie J.
I am so happy with this product! I am a first time mom and so I always like to try different products to see what works best with my son. These are great diapers. They are great with leak protection. I definitely would buy these and recommend them to friends.
Jyna J.
Crossett
Pampers swaddlers are always wonderful for my child. They're dependable and comfortable on my baby. They're very absorbent and I hardly ever have any leaks. I purchase usually from Wal-Mart. I definitely recommend!
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Does the job. I've tried the few main brands and it wasn't my favorite and def not worth the extra penny u pay for it compared to other brands
Breeana D.
Fulton, IL
I love pampers swaddlers. I have never had to be another brand of diapers. I usually purchase my swaddlers online or in wall Mart stores  I think they 're the perfect price compared to other diaper brand. I will not ever switch from swaddlers no matter how many kids I have. Thank you pampers!
Gerra B.
Bassett
Best leak proof diapers! I’ve used them for both my boys! Other diapers leak through at night leaving me to wash sheets!
Lisa B.
Bixby
Love pampers swaddlers! They are the first diapers I purchased for my LO and they are the ones I will continue to purchase whenever they are on sale :)
Traci W.
Kronenwetter, WI
These are seriously the best diapers. I thought I wanted the fancier diapers, but those feel stiff and tend to leak on our babe. These fit good, feel soft, and don't irritate her sensitive skin. The wetness sensing line is a great addition too! My husband relies on it to tell him when the baby is wet.
Raffy S.
Bronx, NY
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct uploaded by Raffy S.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Pampers brand that I wore from infant to pull-ups. I like that they don't release like different brands and that the solace suits the blessing. Attempted another brand and it doesn't approach Pampers. I suggest that it is at the first spot on the list. They might be somewhat more value astute, however you get what you pay forPampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct #pampers

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawdae W.
Benson, NC
il y a 5 mois
Liz T. il y a 4 mois
Pampers is a great brand but the swaddlers are change baby’s diaper right after they pee, they have that sagging full look Instantly. The baby dry are better or the snug and dry blue strip huggies.