BY PAMPERS #39 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny ...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers ...6 Answers
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
Great quality diaper. My daughter spend forever in this size and these are one of my top choices for her.
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
Pampers are the ONLY diapers we use in our home. They smell so good and they are gentle on baby's bottom
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Pampers are our go to diaper. They have the best fit and leave our twins dry, even after a long night.
Jamie C.
By far the best diaper out there. As a mom of two, I've only used pampers swaddlers then cruisers.
Adriana M.
Harlingen tx
I am a big fan of pampers swaddlers, that's all my son uses. Very affordable and worth buying.
Tasha M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE pamper swaddlers! They are the only brand that my daughter isn't allergic to
Shaila P.
Ionia, MI
Used these with my two boys until there were about 6 months there are the best!!!
Shanelle G.
Birmingham, AL
Love pampers swaddlers. This is the only brand that I used for all my babies.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Love swaddlers diapers my number v one brand been using since muy first kid
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am on my fourth child and have been a mother for eighteen years now. These are by far my FAVORITE diapers! Absorbent, thin and well fitting , all around wonderful disposables.
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.