BY PAMPERS #38 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny ...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers ...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Omii V.
New bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought a box at bjs I usually used Huggins but gave these a try and haven't went back they are affordable and hold up good
Isabel M.
The ONLY brand of diapers I use on my little one. Never have had any issues. Definetly recommended to anyone and everyone.
Taylor K.
I use the swaddlers on my son a lot, mostly at night. I think he feels more protected, and he can sleep better in these.
Jaimee G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use these I love how it doesn't leak I try to buy in bulk so I'm not running to the store a few days after buying them
Victoria M.
The fit of the pampers seems to be really good and snug and I don't have to worry about leaking or overflow of anything.
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
I love the swadllers. They are soft and hold up to my daughter. She drinks a lot and I have never had a leaking issue.
Jasmine S.
I love the pampers swaddlers they're stretchy and the wet indicators great for the hubby. Never had any leaking issues.
Julie B.
Ambler
Best diapers we have found yet. My son pees A LOT and they seem to hold up the best and do not give him irritation.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Trustworthy brand and definitely worth the price! Wouldn't choose anything else but this to use with my little one.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Love that these diapers don't leak and they don't irritate my daughters sensitive skin. Best diaper out there!
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.