BY PAMPERS #48 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have d...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, C...6 Answers
Amber D.
Dyess Afb, TX
These are my favorite diapers for my lo. I love the mesh that helps keep baby dry, and traps the poop. They are so absorbent, and they fit the best.
Kelsey T.
I SWEAR by these diapers for my daughter. I won't use any other brand (I've used other brands but never liked them). These are the best in my opinion
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are ok diapers. They are great if the baby is moving but not so good for long car rides. My son leaked through everyime when in his car seat.
Jonnie C.
Greeley, CO
Good diapers. No leaks or sagging, but am bothered by the smell. Once my child less the diapers seem to give off a really strange, intense smell.
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
These diapers are super soft and hold up really well over night. They also have a yellow line on them that turns blue when the diaper is wet.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
We sell these at my work and this is the brand of diapers and wipes I trust the most! Decent amount in the package and they never leak!
Jessica C.
Cordova, TN
I really like Pampers Swaddlers when my son was born. They fit him really well and didn't have any leaks which was really important.
Monica  G.
Worthington, PA
Absolutely hate these diapers! The mesh that they are made out of sticks to my son and makes him sore! Never again will I buy these!!
Mallory j.
Henderson, NY
The only brand my kids have ever used. I can find them cheapest at target, although sometimes babies r us coupons are a better deal.
Yadi G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like pampers better than any other brand that i have tried it holds up even over night and my baby is always comfortable
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.