BY PAMPERS #42 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have d...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, C...6 Answers
Abby R.
I have been buying economy sized pampers swaddlers packs since my daughter was born. I love them! They have always contained any potential blow outs and never leaked
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down best diapers! Love the swaddlers. I tried other brands but pampers are the best! Also I love the pampers codes for reward points! They are pricey but worth it in my opinion
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my go-to diapers for night time! They stay dry all night long and never leak. My baby has slept 10 hours straight multiple times and these always hold up when she does!
jen a.
Fresno, CA
I love this pamper brand. Especially the pampers swaddlers. I've try other brands and they always leak. With the economy plus pack this worth every penny. Love it
Damaris M.
Clayton, NC
My second favorite disposable diapers brand! gotta love those wipes too! thanks for the pampers sent to me from you guys! it was a exciting thing to wait for!
Krystal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just love these for my little ones bottem they keep him dry and happy ! Plus the reward points make it so u get free gift for buying something u have to !
Luz  B.
Swaddlers are the best ones! Only because when the baby urinates the yellow line in the middle of the diaper turns blue, which alerts you your baby has peed.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Why wouldn't anyone like swaddlers. I have wasted so many diapers not sure if my baby was wet or not. But the wet indicator on this pampers saves my coins.
Pragya G.
Pampers were my only choice for my daughter for the first two years. These diapers fit her perfectly and did not leak. And I liked that they were thin
Layla S.
Glendale, CA
These are the best diapers. When i use these i never have a leak with my son, but the second i try another brand or different diaper, there are leaks/
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.