BY PAMPERS #48 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have d...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, C...6 Answers
Megan H.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have also tried Kirkland diapers because they are cheaper but I went back to Pampers. I love that all sizes so far have the yellow stripe to tell you when they're wet and they seem to be tall as my son is very long!
Yvonne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was going go with organic, but after I got so many pampers brand from the hospital and comparing brands, I'd definitely say these are my fav. But I have a boy. I've heard girls don't do well with pampers brand
Nikki M.
I tried these out when my daughter was a newborn and found that the inner lining always stuck to her and gave her weird rashes, switched to huggies and never had a problem. Ever baby is different though!
Mallory M.
Ashland, PA
Pampers were the only brand that my son and daughter didn't leak from. We loved the Swaddlers from birth to size 3s. Once our kiddos hit size 3 we switched them to the Cruiser style. Very pleased with both.
Olá me chamo Anna Letycia
Minha tia está grávida de um menininho e vai ter o chá de frauda e preciso muito comprar uma frauda e gostaria muito de receber essas fraudas ficaria agradecida
Katie  M.
Anniston, AL
I love these diapers. They hold up especially at night time. I love the yellow line in them that let's you know how wet they are. they are soft and don't bother him while he crawls.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Great diapers. It's a big box for a great price. Never had any problems with leaks or irritation. I have always used Pampers brand because in my opinion they are the best.
ashley j.
Justice, WV
This is my favorite brand of diapers to use on my son. They never leak like some brands do. They fit good on my son & make it easy for him to move around like he likes to
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only brand I buy for my baby! These diapers are great and I've never had any issues with leakage like I have with numerous other brands. Also great for sensitive skin!
seetal r.
Modesto, CA
I love pampers. They are great for my babies. They fit well, are absorbent, and a great value. My little one is constantly on the go go go, and these are wonderful for keeping up with her and staying comfortably in place
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.