BY PAMPERS #48 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have d...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, C...6 Answers
Heather W.
Rockville, MD
I had my first and ONLY baby this past December. Naturally, I want nothing but the best of the best for her. I know when I'm buying these I'm getting my money's worth and buying the best thing possible. After trying multiple other name brands, Pampers diapers and wipes are the only thing that will touch my daughters beautiful lil baby butt. đź’•
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are by far the best diapers I've used for my daughter. She stays dry way longer than in other diapers, and these are the only ones I trust for her to wear at night because they never leak. I usually only have to change her once at night, or not even at all depending on if I had to change her right before bed or not.
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
We love pampers in our house but the swaddlers are our favorites! My baby girl is 15 pounds, but her thighs are a bit chunky so the size 3's are perfect for her! They fit snuggly and are so soft. I haven't noticed any strange smells either when she pees unlike some other brands and we've never had a blow out in these!
Kayla H.
These are good diapers. They're good quality and fit snugly while holding everything in. I wish I had bought these ones last time, but I bought a different brand because they were cheaper. They're too cheap quality, though. It would have been worth paying a bit more and getting the better quality of Pampers Swaddlers.
Ashley C.
Pampers are good for those with sensitive skin but also they're way too pricey and I don't see much of a difference compared to other diapers. For that case we don't usually buy Pampers due to the price and the availability.
Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
I love these diapers, but I've found that huggies works just as well, and cheaper. I do prefer the sticky latches or bands on these because my son is starting to pull at his diapers, but these are sized bigger compared to huggies as well. I go back and forth between the brands.
Justine T.
Great diapers to use on baby, the smell is good. The wet indicator is always a plus, so you don't waste a diaper. These are the only diapers I'll use besides Pampers baby dry, I'd prefer this diaper brand over any other.
Amber W.
Greenwood, IN
My baby is a pampers baby all the way! These diapers are the only ones that keep my son dry all night and prevent leakage. I love the line that turns blue to let you know they are wet and I feel like the swaddlers just fit my baby better than any other style or brand.
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
I have a 5 month old baby & she broke out with other diapers... I never thought it would be the diapers but the moment I switched back to these she was fine. I love them & so does she.
Christina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like these diapers! They hold everything in, with the occasional accident with newborns but I don't have a single complaint with these diapers. I am about to have baby number 2 and will buy these diapers again.
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.