BY PAMPERS #41 in Diapers

Wrap your baby in pampers' softest diaper, pampers swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, swaddlers help you make your baby as comfortable as possible. Plus, swaddlers color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. Pampers swaddlers diapers are available up to size 5! see more...

• Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny ...5 Answers
  • Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers ...6 Answers
Michelle C.
These are the only diapers on the market that prevent leaks and don't cause irritation to my sons sensitive skin. I've used them with all of my children and would never use another diaper brand.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion).
Whitney C.
Russell Spgs, KY
Pampers are the best. The best fit and the best absorbent diaper. The are a little more expensive but it's worth it not to have to change them every time they dribble
Marisa M.
Halethorpe, MD
Terrible for sensitive babies. These broke out my twins within 30 minutes of it on. My poor babies were in pain. Their privates were red and developing a rash. It didn't leak much but it not as good as huggie movers. But soon as I switched to huggies or left the diapers off the rash went away. My children cannot use pampers. I had to give away all the boxes I received from my baby shower.
Amairani G.
Awesome... The greatest diapers of all I use to other products that definitely didn't love and as a first time mom I want the best for baby would never go back to other than pamper Swaddlers if I can I would give it 10 stars. One of the things that I like about pampers are the Swaddlers wetness introductor and if the hospital I delivered had them that was a good sign that they were good for babies.
Stephanie A.
Still loving the brand pampers!!. Love how each box has a code to enter in with the pamper app, to get rewards to get a coupon. Still holds up very well at nightime.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pampers are my all time favorite diapers. They don't leak, fit like a glove, have a wet indicator line, don't irritate, have a pleasant smell, and they're super soft.

I've tried every brand name diaper, and these trump all! My baby is 6 months, 16 lbs and is just barely starting to wear size 3.
Andrea T.
I'm giving these a 2 because of a few different things.

Positive-the wetness indicator was a godsend. We could tell just by looking at her diaper if she peed. These diapers are super soft. Also, pampers just rocks! Their customer service is so very awesome.

Negative-once my daughter was in size 3, she had blowouts everyday. Pampers had just redesigned the diaper and it gave her a diaper rash as well. The quality declined.
Lauren B.
Pelham, AL
These are my go to for my little one! They are the only diapers that will keep her dry through the night! I usually buy them at Publix or Walmart. They are a great fit and I love the box size! We have tried a lot of diapers and these are our favorite!
Heather W.
Rockville, MD
I had my first and ONLY baby this past December. Naturally, I want nothing but the best of the best for her. I know when I'm buying these I'm getting my money's worth and buying the best thing possible. After trying multiple other name brands, Pampers diapers and wipes are the only thing that will touch my daughters beautiful lil baby butt. đź’•
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
What is the best type of diapers to use for a first baby. Some people think it's important to do a cloth one
Kristin G.
Otsego, MN
Is there really a quality difference between Swaddlers, Cruisers and BabyDry?
Patti R.
Bridge City, TX
What's the difference between swaddlers and cruisers?
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Has anyone else tried folding the back of the diaper down a tiny bit to keep from having blowouts? It seems to work for us but I think we may just be lucky?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these do well with crawling babies? I know they have different ones and all range in price. I just don't want to pay more for crawlers if they are no different.