BY PAMPERS

Give Your Baby The #1 Choice Of Hospitals* Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Wrap Your Baby In Pampers&Reg; Softest Diaper, Pampers Swaddlers.&Nbsp; With Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection, Swaddlers Help You Make Your Baby As Comfortable As Possible.&Nbsp; Plus, Swaddlers Color-Changing Wetness Indicator Makes It Easy For You To Tell When Your Baby Might Be Ready For A Change. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before** With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Swaddlers Are More Absorbent Than Before**, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Based On Sales Data **Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• "store brand diapers were better then these." in 1 review
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These have been the best brand! We have used the swaddlers since she was born. A couple of times we did try other brands that were gifted to us and nothing fits her body as well as these. My parents accidentally bought the  Pampers Cruisers, Size 4, 124-Count  for their house and they didn't fit her body quite as well. I love that they are a snug fit all of the way around and the yellow/blue line is really under appreciated feature.
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL
Swaddlers are one of my absolute (if not, my absolute) favorite diaper brands. I've had problems with competitor's diapers that try and do the same thing, but they've ended up...shedding? I also like Baby Dry by Pampers, but the reason I like the Swaddler's more is because of the yellow line that turns blue when wet! No more guessing by smell or feeling!
Amanda C.
Clifford, MI
I LOVE swaddlers. My two year old daughter has worn them since birth and my now three month old wears them to. I have tried other brands and always come back to the swaddlers. An added plus in the wet line indicator that turns to blue from yellow when baby is wet.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love pampers swaddlers! They seem to really hold up better overnight than the other brands we have tried. We have used swaddlers since we brought both of our kids home from the hospital!
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely HATE these diapers. I have yet to meet someone whose enjoyed using pampers. They leak so much, so expensive and worst quality. store brand diapers were better then these.
Kaitlynn L.
We are currently using these on my daughter and I LOVE them! They are soft, light weight, and hold in over night pee very well! I don't think we've had any leaks with these!
jessica m.
Hamilton , OH
Definitely my favorite brand of diapers! They are so soft and gentle . We've tried cheaper brands and they really didn't protect as well, especially over night.
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
They are great fit and feel but they do tend to leak. when my son was smaller they last pretty well but the older he got lasting power aint to great
Leslie H.
New Palestine, IN
I love Pampers Swaddlers. They are the only diaper my son has worn since birth that he has not leaked out of and we have tried several brands.
Kasey m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
love these brand of diapers! my husband and i use them for nighttime diapers! they hold very well thats why we use them for over night!