BY PAMPERS

Every little miracle deserves to be protected! Wrap your newborn in comfort and security with Pampers Swaddlers diapers. With blanket-like softness, an umbilical-cord notch (on sizes preemie and newborn), and a color-changing wetness indicator (on sizes newborn, 1 and 2), Pampers Swaddlers help keep your baby comfortable and dry. Choose the #1 choice of hospitals*: Pampers Swaddlers diapers. see more...

Julie A.
Stamford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love pampers swaddlers. Other brands would always give my daughter itch or irritation but not these. They always fit well and didn't have issues with leaking. Very effective product and I always recommend pampers. Will be using again with my next child
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swaddlers are our favorite. I find them to be soft and love that they turn a color when wet. They are the most expensive, but for sensitive babies this is the best. Also a lot less leakage with this brand as compared to others.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not my absolute favorite, but pretty good! Wonderful diapers. Of the three brands I have tried, this brand is my second favorite. Definitely recommend this brand over luvs.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
These were great when she was a newborn then once she grew out of size 1 before the weight limited allowed, they started fitting very wonky. This could be because my daughter is petite, but they just didn't work for us past 10 pounds. We got tired of the leakage everywhere so once we finished up our last box we were off to find a different brand. I would've expected more for the pricetag.
Vanessa A.
They fit really well and they are soft. I like how they aren't too "boxy" between the legs and how they allow babies to move around their legs. However, I feel that they don't hold in moisture really well. They start to leak pretty fast especially when your child gets bigger.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
I like the softness of pampers swaddlers, but miss the rushed back of buggies. I have had plenty of blow-outs in these diapers but the softness and gentleness keeps me comping back.
Erin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used these when my baby was teeny- like hospital teeny. But these just have way too many chemicals and preservatives for a newborns skin! It is horrible!
Danielle B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Won't use any other diaper! Wetness indicator netted insides to grab all baby's stuff ;). Soft and seriously so affordable for the quality your getting
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Love the diapers, they keep my grand daughter leak proof all night long. Also they don't tear up into little bunches like the cheaper diapers does
Maggie N.
Hot Springs, SD
Pampers Saddles are my favorite diaper! My son wears them and has never had an issue. We have no leaks and rashes in his 6 months so far!