BY PAMPERS

Sesame Beginnings.
40 DIAPERS.
1 8-14 LB 4-6 KG

Pampers Stages Swaddlers New Baby Diapers
  • "I now use them with my daughter and they work great with her as well." in 1 review
Savannah S.
Berea
These are the best diapers for newborn babies! The line on the diaper tells you when your baby needs to be changed. I love that factor. Also, it holds pee better than huggie diapers & I have a boy, so he peed up a lot and the pampers held the pee and it didn't go all over him/the bed!
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Amanda B.
I loved these for my son when he was younger. We used them up till about 8 months but then had to switch because he started moving around too much and started leaking through. I now use them with my daughter and they work great with her as well. Also like the green line indicator, makes is soo much easier for the late night changes.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I was given a couple packs of these as a gift from my baby shower and i really liked them because they had the indicator when the baby has peed. I had bought a pack after they were gone from Walmart and they weren't that badly priced. They were about the same as any other name brand diaper.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love pampers swaddlers for my new born! I really like the fact that they have the space for the cord! Make them very comfortable for the baby. We also thought that the wetness indicator was always really handy too. I wont use anything else on my son!
Allie E.
Visalia, CA
These are my most favorite diapers for newborns! They are soft and cozy for your sweet new one. When your baby has a wet diaper it is easy for the daddy to tell because the line changes colors. Definitely a must have for your new bundle of joy!
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
pampers brand  was my #1 brand to use when my newborns were born , they hold a lot especially at night. soft and flexible to the touch and have the perfect belly button shape so it won't bother the newborn's umbilical cord.
Danielle B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I will use no other diaper for my baby! They have wetness indicators and netted inside so every time your baby goes it clings to diaper not baby's body. Would recommended to any new or current paren't absolutely
Summer S.
Lorain
When my daughter was a newborn until she was about six months these were our favorite diapers. The color change strip really does work and was helpful when she was a newborn.
Samantha G.
Great pampers ! I love the smell they have on them it so refreshing and I love the green line indicator on them to let me know when the baby needs to be changed even tho he just a little wet