BY PAMPERS

Sesame Beginnings.
40 DIAPERS.
1 8-14 LB 4-6 KG

Pampers Stages Swaddlers New Baby Diapers
  • "I now use them with my daughter and they work great with her as well." in 1 review
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
pampers brand  was my #1 brand to use when my newborns were born , they hold a lot especially at night. soft and flexible to the touch and have the perfect belly button shape so it won't bother the newborn's umbilical cord.
leonor g.
leonor g.
South Gate
Mega Parent Expert
Im pretty sure they are one of the best but sadly my first two children got an allergic reaction...now I'm afraid to use
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I was given a couple packs of these as a gift from my baby shower and i really liked them because they had the indicator when the baby has peed. I had bought a pack after they were gone from Walmart and they weren't that badly priced. They were about the same as any other name brand diaper.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
The only diapers I like to use they are so gentle and they keep babies so dry and comfortable.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love Pampers Swaddlers for my babies when they are small - they fit and don't leak!
Yessenia D.
Yessenia D.
This is our everyday favorite product in our household. Love the protection and comfort it offers for our baby.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Great pampers ! I love the smell they have on them it so refreshing and I love the green line indicator on them to let me know when the baby needs to be changed even tho he just a little wet
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
These swaddled diapers just appear to be so comfy for a baby! Would recommend to others
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I loved these for my son when he was younger. We used them up till about 8 months but then had to switch because he started moving around too much and started leaking through. I now use them with my daughter and they work great with her as well. Also like the green line indicator, makes is soo much easier for the late night changes.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
Got these for my baby shower! I only used them until they were gone and I never bought another pack. I prefer Luvs.