BY PAMPERS

Travel Pack #1 Sensitive Wipe* Clinically proven mild, Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes help restore babies natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time.  They re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. Clinically Proven Mild. Hypoallergenic. Perfume Free. Dermatologist Tested *Based on Sensitive branded wipes sales data. 64 Wipes ~ 7 x 7 in Each 1-800-PAMPERS. see more...

Pampers Stages Sensitive Wipes
  • "I can't use any other wipes on my little girl she has very very sensitive skin and these wipes get the job done and really are great for sensitive skin " in 8 reviews
  • "Pampers sensitive wipes are the only ones that don't irritate his skin, we always keep the travel packs in our diaper bag." in 6 reviews
  • "i like it the wipe are very soft...and easy to carry" in 4 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this brand to all parents! " in 4 reviews
  • "And they are super soft." in 4 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Pampers is my favorite brand for all things baby. Kroger usually runs pretty good sales on pampers wipes, and there's generally always a coupon available. These are perfect for little boys, since they do not "shed" excess cotton in uncomfortable areas.
Brianna M.
I love Pampers diapers and therefore thought I would love the wipes. My daughter can use any brand of wipes but these. They made her but extremely red and raw. As soon as I switched to a different brand of wipe, her skin improved. I could only imagine what they would do to sensitive skin.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Love this product and how we can use it for everything. I use it on my daughter daily and I love that I can use it on her hands and face If i need to. I want to give her the best and this by far have been my favorite wipes to us. Very affordable and love the design of the packaging.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
These babies are always with me in my diaper bag! Not only are they great for diaper changes, since they're unscented, they're also great for cleaning up after messy eaters. I even use them to clean up spills in my car!!! They're wonderful and I would highly recommend them!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Pampers wipes are such a gentle product for your baby. I used only this brand when my Daughter was a baby. I still buy these to use on road trips in case of sticky messes in the car.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
I really don't like these. They were hard for me to pull out of the package, I would always end up with two or three at least coming out. They have an odd smell and the texture is sort of linty. I prefer Huggies for wetwipes. I wouldn't recommend them.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I really like this! It is really good and is definitely something I would buy again. I'm a repeat customer and recommend it to others. It is a good cost and is easy to find in the store! You should give this a try and see if it works for you!
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
These are my go to wipes. They don't rip when wiping, they price is right, and I like the smell of them. My child doesn't really have sensitive skin , but I buy it just due to the fact that it may have less harmful, or strong chemicals in it.
Judith F.
Woodbridge, NJ
They are great on my little lady she's very sensitive and we can't use anything else on her because they all have dried out her skin. These wipes are very soft and also smell great.
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
These are the only wipes we use were a family of 6 so we usually buy the three pack and use toilet paper we jave have tried other brands and my boys have gotten a rash
Whitney W.
Do these baby wips work to remove make up?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Are these really the best wipes for babies? I’m just wondering if all wipes claiming to be “sensitive” are pretty equal? Has anyone tried a variety of sensitive wipes, but found Pampers to be the best?
april l.
Love these wipes. Used them on all my kids and will with the new baby