BY PAMPERS

Pampers Stages Sensitive Thick Care Wipes.
Our best cleaning sensitive wipe.
3 hypoallergenic and perfume free.
180 wipes. see more...

Pampers Stages Sensitive Thick Care 3 Refills Baby Wipes - 180 CT
  • "He has super sensitive skin and I've never had a single problem once starting these." in 1 review
Barbara S.
Mansfield, PA
These are my absolute favorite wipes to use on my son. He has super sensitive skin and I've never had a single problem once starting these.
Adrianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
The only wipe we use. It's nice & thick & does a great job without all the perfume smell.
Nancy F.
Austin, TX
These are great they're very gentle which is always important when it coms to a baby because they're so sensitive!
Crystal S.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product and yes it worked and it saved me from wasting a lot of wipes when I can use bout 2 of them...
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Love how thick these are and how gentle these are on baby's skin. Try them! You won't be disappointed.
Nicole W.
These wipes are great because they are delicate on babies skin yet thick so you don't need to use a ton to clean up baby!
Nichole W.
Great wipes. I tried generic and they would stretch and you would either end up with poop on your hands or need several wipes. These are gentle and clean well.
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
I LOVE these and the fact that they are thicker! I usually have to use two to three wipes at one time but not with this brand!
Love these! They don't shred into pieces when I'm getting them out for use! They are my go to for my babies mess!
Jyll R.
Redlands, CA
I loved these wipes they were the only ones I used on my first son and unfortunately they were discontinued when I was pregnant with my second son in 2012.