BY PG

Perfect for pool time or the beach! Your little baby can splash happy without you having to worry about a soggy diaper. Pampers Splashers Swim Pants are specially designed for pool or water time. They provide protection against leaks in the water but... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maggie Z.
York
I've never had a problem with Pampers before, but these little Splashers disappointed me. They did do a good job at containing urine (or so I think; it's hard to tell while swimming), but when my daughter pooped, we ended up with a blow out. I've had better experiences with Little Swimmers.
Charli H.
We love Pampers products and were excited to try the Splashers this year! My little one stayed comfortable playing in the pool and the Splashers didn't leave a rash like other swimmers have before! Super satisfied with these Pampers Splasherals!
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
The sizing is a big off in my opinion but they soak things up really well and dont swell. Decently priced.
I prefer the huggies version "little swimmers" better .