BY PAMPERS #39 in Diapers

Size 6, Free to make a splash Splashers Swim Pants have a snug fit and won t swell up in water like regular diapers.  Easy-to-tear-away sides make changing easier when your child is wet, and special double leg cuffs help protect against leaks! Won t swell up in water like regular diapers Easy-to-Tear-Away Sides: Makes for easy changes when wet Super-Stretchy Sides: For a snug fit in water Double Leg Cuffs: Helps to protect against leaks Perfect for the beach or pool ;

• Does anyone have any tips or recommendations on how to take these...5 Answers
  • So do these work as well has huggies swimmers? They don't have th...1 Answers
  • How would you compare the pampers swimmers to the Huggies swimmer...1 Answers
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i use these for my 1 amd half yr old and they work super good you wont be disappointed buying these. i use to put my kids in the water with regular pampers and they explode with all the water but these are comfy for them and last for hrs
Randee K.
baldwin city
Review for: 3-4 more...
The pampers splashers are very durable and great for swimming babies! We use them in our baby pool and when we go to the city pool. They withstand quite a bit! And they’re easy to get off by ripping the sides open :)
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These swim diapers are pretty good. They keep all their business in the diaper and not all in the pool or ocean. They do run "small", just make sure you check the pound allowance and not the number. Their number is system is different for these which is a bad on Pampers.
Meredith L.
Review for: 3-4 more...
These are an awesome product. I have NEVER once had any issues with these. I love that they don’t swell, and they are comfortable with my kids. They stay thin enough that I don’t have to buy bigger swimming trunks.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are decent swim diapers. They do what they should which is keep the poo in. It inflates a bit due to the water. In my opinion i wish there were smaller packages because the size 6 comes with 21 and thats quite a bit. Every summer i always had some left over which is wasteful. With my next child i will use a cloth diaper cover which does the same thing a diaposable swim diaper does.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Maybe I missed it but there is nothing on the label that indicates these diapers are not absorbent. Picture this, I have these swim pants under my toddlers swimsuit and I'm carrying her; to my surprise I feel wet liquid going down my left side...my toddler had peed through the swim pants. I get it that's for swimming and you want to avoid the bulky feeling but geesh...give a sista a warning or something. For this reason, I'm giving these swim pants 3 stars.
Beatriz M.
These worked great for us for swimming lessons and for playing on the beach in the wet sand. They didn't disintegrate and kept messes contained. I've used reusable swim diapers before and was excited to try disposable because the reusable ones were quite tight on my little one's legs. So glad I tried these! Will definitely be using them through the years until our daughter is potty trained.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We bought these for our little one to go swimming in over the summer and they held up great. Found out he loves swimming and going underwater like the his siblings. The price was right and we bought 3 bags over the summer. Worth it
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
I was really skeptical about a swim diaper and it's usage when I first bought them. when out daughter was teeny tiny we had a reusable swim diaper for her. it was cost effective, but didn't work too well if she actually went to the bathroom. it was a giant mess. this year now that she's a toddler we've tried these Pampers swimmies, and I am WAY happier. the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I find that they're difficult to take off your little one once their wet, especially if they pooped in them. we always wind up cutting the sides. that being said, they definitely keep in all the yuckies. you can rest assured knowing that if your little one DOES poo, it won't go everywhere!! These are a #beachbag must. We keep a pack right in or bathroom for easy access before going in the pool, and they're quick to grab on the go when headed to the beach! they definitely don't swell. A solid 4 out of 5 stars for this momma.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
When my toddler was younger we use a reusable swim diaper. It was hard to remove and resulted in lots of messes. This year we bought these and we love them! They are not perfect but much better than what we used before. I'm glad I bought a big pack!
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Does anyone have any tips or recommendations on how to take these off your little one? I find we always have to cut the sides.
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
Normal diapers let you know when the diaper is wet usually by showing a "color" line when absorbed, so how would you know when baby is wet when diaper is soil?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
If they don't puff up how do you know there wet? Do they leak ?
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
So do these work as well has huggies swimmers? They don't have them at the Kroger I shop at so I didn't want to make a special trip if they weren't worth it! Thanks
Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How would you compare the pampers swimmers to the Huggies swimmers? Which one would you rather pick?