BY PAMPERS

Pampers - Unscented Soft Care Baby Wipes, Count 720, Refill: Hypoallergenic wipes with Unscented Natural Aloe and Vitamin E lotion Made with pure water Pampers Baby Wipes contain thousands of soft, cleansing buds Pop-up tub (includes 72 wipes) allows for ease of use Includes 9 resealable refill packs (72 wipes per pack) Total count of wipes: 720 Please Note: The artwork on the package may differ slightly, but the product is the same.

Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Pampers makes all of my favorite disposable wipes. When I used to buy disposable wipes to keep at home, this is one of them that I bought. I used them not only for diaper changes but to clean up my son & his high chair tray after meal times.
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I have a total of 5 people in my home. 3 are my kids and the other is my husband and I.We all use wipes in the restroom and these are best. I also have twin boys who are still in diapers and we love these for them
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
These were a good value in the case, but had some sort of chemical in them that irritated my son's behind... however, we used them to clean marker off of random pieces of furniture and it worked quite well!
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I love these! I have 6 nieces and nephews and I use these on them plus my husband loves to use them in the restroom. This makes the baby's smell fresh and when they have diaper rash it's not hard on them like some wipes are
Rebecca A.
I love buying refills I used these soft-care on my nephew when he was a babe, as they were the only ones he wouldn't scream with. Made cleaning him up a lot easier.
Shayna  C.
Very good product! Worth the money & highly recommend . Extremely high quality . Only kind I've ever bought for anyone . Such high quality so they last a while too!
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
I love these! They are gentle on the baby and don't tear apart easily. They may cost more than generic brands but are worth the extra bit of cash.
LILI L.
Houston , TX
Pampers brand wipes are awesome good quantity also wipes are thick and very moist. Don't have to use to many wipes to get the job done
Adriana L.
For me my personal opinion they were good for my baby and they smell really god they are very soft and thin.
angie r.
San Jose, CA
Love these, not too dry like other baby wipes. Very moisturizing, and they are very soft.